[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this normal behavior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Was a neet for a couple years, just got a job in an assembly plant. It's filled with nigs and spics and single mothers and other trash no surprise

But they're all extremely nice to me for some reason. They're all trying to make conversation with me all the time even though I'm a sperg. Old mexi woman gives me lunch when I forgot mine since we can't leave the facility for food. Once one of the guys fixed a dent in my car that made the door hard to open for FREE.

so what's thier endgame here
>>
Is this real?
>>
Surprise surprise, poor people are not Machiavellian monsters scheming to usurp the white middle class and instead are just people.

It's almost like having nothing at all makes you extremely eager to form meaningful relationships within a community.
>>
>>18674248
Yes I know fucking crazy right
>>
You work for a company which is it's own community and they're trying to include you because they care about their community and hope that you'd do the same for them and their senpai if the time ever comes
>>
>>18674246
They're genuinely nice people. What is the hard part to understand?
>>
I sometimes help people just because I can, I don't even ask I just help them and then they're like "anon why did you help me" and I'm like "I literally had nothing better to do so I decided to help you".

I don't know, it feels good to be nice to other people, you should try it.
>>
>>18674265
What the real incentive is. People were NEVER like this in highschool. Everyone left each other alone
>>
>>18674272
>high school

Teenagers are shitty, incomplete people.
>>
>>18674272
>highschool.
How old are you? highschool is the shittiest part of life, period. nobody fucking likes teenagers, fucking teenagers hate each other and themselves.
>>
>>18674272
>What the real incentive is.
Being.... Nice. Genuinely good people don't need an incentive, they just help out.
>People were NEVER like this in highschool.
Because high school is full of dumbass kids figuring shit out in their lives
>>
>>18674279
>How old are you? highschool is the shittiest part of life, period. nobody fucking likes teenagers, fucking teenagers hate each other and themselves.
Well I guess it gave a shit understanding of what people were like. I was a neet from age 18 to 23 so I don't have anything else to compare this experience to
>>
>>18674246
It sounds like you have hit your natural level and these nice people recognize you as one of their own.
>>
just make sure you dont get on their bad side.

my experience tells me it doesnt matter how sweet these people are. all it takes is for the hothead of the group to turn on you and the whole mob will lynch you.
>>
>>18674246
They want that white booty anon. It's all a ploy to lower your guard so you get that pickle surprise.

Or maybe it's just that sometimes people being poor doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people, and that they're a victim of circumstance.
>>
>>18674253
What's crazy is you, not the situation. You need to get out more, faggot.
>>
>>18674246
Reciprocate, my friend, reciprocate.
>>
People who are not well off tend to stick together and help each other out. People competing in the game of life can be vicious and fickle. I suggest you reciprocate.
>>
They're friendly people who have probably been through hard times and understand the value of decency and compassion?

They sound like lovely people, Anon, you might find that it's worth being friends with them.
>>
>>18674246
when people aren't competing to get ahead they genuinely would rather have better relationships with those that work with. If you think there is an endgame it is literally just to make sure you won't shoot up the place and possibly not be a dick to them if life kicks them in the nuts. If life is hard being a dick to others does not make it easier, better to make the sure the autist in the corner isn't dropping spaghetti everywhere than let him brood and make life miserable for everyone else.
>>
>>18674246
>people are extremelly nice, caring, try to make up conversation
>calls them trash based on their etnicity

back to /pol/, op
>>
>>18675233
This. OP, you're the piece of trash in this scenario, not them
>>
>>18675233
This. You were literally a NEET. You aren't better than them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.