[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tinder dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 47e9c4664a2da4972053ad660b0a7111.jpg (455KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
47e9c4664a2da4972053ad660b0a7111.jpg
455KB, 740x1110px
Did Tinder change it's search algorithms or something?

I was on tinder last summer and I got a ton of matches immediately and then got a blowjob from a random woman in my car.

I got back on tinder a few weeks ago, and I barely have any matches. It also doesn't match me with any mutual friends from Facebook.

Wtf happened? Did I get uglier or is Tinder dead?
>>
Fuck off Cameron Barrett
>>
>>18674046
Same for me, don't know why but its not just you
>>
I think Tinder is trying to force it's users to pay for the advanced features
>>
Anyone noticed that if you delete tinder and wait a few days and then reinstall it, your first few swipes are usually always matches?
>>
>>18674116
This, they made it pay2win
>>
>>18674119
Lmao yes what the fuck is up with that?
>>
Tinder is just shit now. Any other good apps to get laid?
>>
>>18674132
My guess is they have some sort of "reserve" data structure that stores people who've matched with you first. This is then used when people come back to the app in order to keep them interested. And sinc
>>
>>18674135
Does the local bar have an app? Or just ugly women not worth the time.
>>
>>18674142
Idk my local bars seem pretty dead. Just filled with a bunch of sad-looking weirdos.

Hot bitches who are busy with college are on the internet
>>
>>18674165
Same issue, dead bar, all the college women are on tinder, pof, or OKcupid.
>>
>>18674119
I think when you have a new account you get higher priority similar to boost. Women don't have to swipe through a hundred people a day to get a match, so being in the first few they see helps a lot
>>
>>18674116
>>18674124
>>18675084
About a year ago I used the paid version, and did not notice any benefits. As said, a new account clearly is much more effective. The only thing that could have happened is that the paid version now got better.
>>
Kind of unrelated but I think I'm discovering how OKC works. There is a swiping feature just like Tinder.

Basically I swiped through literally everyone in 100km and just get a blank screen saying no more matches. However, if I restart the app there will be about 3 profiles each time. All extremely attractive, all very short profiles sometimes one word, all signed in only once recently and never again. Pretty sure it gives you fake or inactive profiles that are deemed attractive to keep you interested.
>>
>>18674135
OKcupid
>>
>>18675144
No shit sherlock, this sound exactly like the shit that any dating website would do.
>>
Site is fucked.

Matched with like 13 people, talked to half of them the first week. Second week and I have no more people to swipe. Like maybe a dozen a day. No matches for 4 or 5 days.

Almost guarantee if you pay for that shit you will start getting matches again.
>>
Meh, all sex based sites are like that. It's random.

I remember banging like 10 different chicks over one summer, then no action at all for like 2 years, then one or two, then another 10, then nothing, etc...
>>
>>18675144
>Pretty sure it gives you fake or inactive profiles
Generally speaking they're bots from 3rd party websites trying to scam you.

It's stuff the more mainstream dating websites generally try prevent with Okcupid probably being one of the better ones at weeding them out. The adult websites and no name dating apps are the ones that straight up don't give a fuck about the bots invading their dating services.
>>
>>18675206
if you want to bang fat, literally whales, SJWs, I guess okcupid works.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.