[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a deaf bf? The idea of being with a deaf guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Nyle-DiMarco.jpg (267KB, 800x1200px)
Nyle-DiMarco.jpg
267KB, 800x1200px
Where can I find a deaf bf? The idea of being with a deaf guy interests me for some reason
>>
you are a control freak
>>
>OP wants to nag all she wants without him lashing back
>>
>>18674024
Do you know sign language?
>>
>>18674069
Not much but I'm interested in learning
>>
>>18674090

learn first. chances are if you get active in those sorts of classes you'll learn more about the community and find more of em.

i went on a date with a deaf guy once. it was really cute. we went to see a movie. he claimed he could hear it cuz its really loud and he wasn't entire deaf.

that being said i was literally screaming his name right behind him and he didnt notice at fucking all so i dont know.

the funniest part was he didn't realize that kisses make noises, so he'd lean in and kiss me on the lips but wouldn't make that sound you make when you kiss. it was more like a lip hug. it was cute but really unsatisfying, like our kisses had no end.
>>
>>18674102
Yeah I think sign language classes would be a good opportunity. Maybe you can meet a deaf guy there, or someone can introduce you to their deaf guy friend, etc.
>>
I can ignore everything you say, if that's what you want.
>>
>>18674102
>>18674115
Good advice, thanks. Is a deaf guy being in a sign language class like the equivalent of me being in a typical English class? That's interesting but makes sense and I just assumed they went to a special school for that
>>
>>18674141

not really. ASL classes are entry level, typical english classes are not. that being said, you will meet a lot of people who are taking it for a reason. They may be recently deaf, they may be friends or family of deaf people (and thus someone who could introduce you to deaf people) OR they will be legitimately long term deaf people who are doing it for an Easy A in college.

even if no one deaf attends it would be a great way to learn it before you try talking to deaf people and a great way to learn about where that sort of community might congregate if they do.
>>
>>18674141
Ummm. They do go to a special school. School for the hearing impaired.
>>
>>18674151

not always. for many its too expensive and far away from home. Most end up in just a special class at the public school with a private teacher.
>>
>>18674161
Perhaps, my neighbor as a kid was deaf, so I picked up on some sign and went to his special school with his mom to pick him up. Was an hour drive and his dad worked 2 jobs. So makes sense.
Still though, there is a special school for the hearing impaired.
>>
That is insulting just so you know. The Deaf are a peoples, they have a full blown culture and whatnot and they are very sensetivr about it and are very tight knit due to persecution throughout the years. If you are really interested go learn the language then go to deaf events. Keep in mind though, dating a deaf guy because it seems interesting is literally the most superficial way to judge a person and like I said it is insulting to the ppl, as it would be any culture of peoples. Also keep in mind, hearing people normally don't see it this way, but the way the Deaf say it is that "they can do everything a hearing person can do except hear", so never consider it a disability. And never say they should get their hearing "fixed".
Next, as for the language, it is not a signed version of English. It is it's own language with it's own grammar and can be a lil weird at times. There are not signs for a lot of words so you need to make them up on the fly. Also the movement of hands and use of both and can create a multidimensional aspect to the language by adding time and space to what we consider normally a linear progression of events.
So to wrap this up, have fun dreaming about it, but if the most effort your going to put towards learning about the Deaf is asking for help on a Japanese hentai imageboard, please leave it in your dreams.
>>
>>18674186

of course, but that doesn't really make it the norm anymore then boarding school is the norm.
>>
>>18674190
Not 1 deaf kid in school growing up. All went to said special school. Hence why I figured it to be the norm.
Makes sense though.
>>
I have a deaf girlfriend. I met her at college. She is awesome. She treats me better than any other girl I have even been with. Check around the ASL classes, disabled student resources offices.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.