[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boss bending in front of me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Boss Showing Cleavage.png (1MB, 907x953px) Image search: [Google]
Boss Showing Cleavage.png
1MB, 907x953px
Okay I have a good relationship with boss, usually it is just me and her working. She is a very professional woman and sort of acts like a teacher to me, but at times she gets mad yada yada.

Thing is that lately I have noticed when we are talking she would call my name then when i turn around she pretends to tie her laces or zip her purse (usually laces) and shows cleavage while talking to me, she knows she is doing it. Before it used to be subtle but today she was bent really far down and i could see most of her tits / bra.

She is married, though her husband is not with her all day so I have no idea what relationship they have. Any idea what she is doing with this behavior?
>>
>>18673715

She either wants your dick or wants you fired.
>>
>>18673715
Maybe you are attributing an exaggerated amount of meaning to something purely coincidental.
Have you considered that?
>>
>>18673725
Girls are more aware than you'd think faggot
>>
don't pursue it. Even if she is baiting, the fallout, if a move on your part is not recieved well, could be a real mess: legal/career/reputation.
fap before your shift if need be.
>>
>>18673715
What's more important. Your job or fucking your boss.
Don't shit where you eat unless you're willing to eat some shit.
>>
>>18673735
>>18673720
>getting fired over sexual advances
iirc for anything to be considered sexual harassment the person needs to continue to make sexual advanced despite being turned down.
For example, he tries something with his boss and she turns him down and he never mentions it again, this is not sexual harassment.
Now, he makes a sexual advance towards her, she turns him down, and then he continue to make sexual advances, this is sexual harassment.
I can't see OP getting fired unless there is some company policy about dating other employees, in which if that was the case most employers would discipline the most senior member first because they hold the power of promoting, pay raises, etc.
>>
>>18673753
If he lives in America, he can be fired just because his boss wants to. They just give you a non-reason your fired. Like "We can't afford you"
>>
>>18673764
That's pretty much anywhere without a unionized work force.
I guess it really depends on OPs situation but I can't see them firing him over something so petty. Most companies in my experience hate firing people unless they absolutely have to because its expensive and time consuming to retrain.
>>
>>18673733
What irony that you call anyone a faggot, when it is you that is claiming to know more about the feminine side than me, you double faggot.
>>
>>18673771
The chances of his boss firing him just because she becomes uncomfortable to even see him is too high to be worth getting your dick wet.
Like, if you're a 30 year old virgin on the verge of suicide, then maybe go for it? Like if having sex is what you need to stop yourself from hanging yourself.
But the potential outcome, even at a small chance, is so severe, it isn't worth the potential reward.
>>
Women like to feel wanted and let's face it, who doesn't?...

The point is... I don't think she is flirting or inviting you for a fuck. She's just teasing so she can have some fun.

We men are just too horny and stupid to notice it.
>>
>>18673720
This, and make sure it isn't the latter. Had a buddy get fired from an old job for something similar. One of the office girls would always do slutty shit like that to him, then once he made a comment about her showing her boobs getting him through the day, got fired for sexual harassment
>>
It's about leverage. Men listen better if they think they may get something out of it.
>>
>>18673715

Seen Horrible Bosses? Jennifer Anistons role?

Just make sure if you go on the avances, tape it all so you have proof if she's trying to fuck you over.
>>
Don't pursue any work relationships. I had a fling with an HR rep at my old job. I thought it was casual, she wanted a relationship. She wasnt happy and things got weird fast. Long story short, she ended up losing her job and I ended up leaving because of my ruined reputation. Not even remotely worth it.
>>
>>18673789
This. Turns out women are people too.
>>
>>18673779
>Like, if you're a 30 year old virgin on the verge of suicide, then maybe go for it?

If that's the case then no, don't go for it, as that sort of lack of experience is what will get you to fuck it up worse than usual.

Source: I too was a 30 year old fat virgin on the verge of suicide who almost got into trouble (plus became the butt of jokes) for coming on to my coworker.
>>
>>18675420
>Long story short, she ended up losing her job and I ended up leaving because of my ruined reputation.

That sounds like an interesting story. Maybe take the time to write it out?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.