[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why God why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8402.jpg (61KB, 480x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8402.jpg
61KB, 480x265px
>Be me
>Meet this 9/10 coworker
>Have instant click with her
>She likes me
>I like her
>She's the kind of girl I'm looking for
>Hang out with her
>"She's into me I'm so sure"
>"Some more pressure and she's mine"
>Doing everything correctly as it should be
>Be proud of me
>One more week and she's mine for sure
>Invite her to a party I had planned for some time
>Decided we can hang at my family house cuz it's way bigger than mine
>She presents herself to my family as a friend of mine
>Her name. Her surname.
>"Wait a second! I know you! You must be daughter of anon!"
>Surprise.com

Well it turns out she is my cousin. Fourth grade to be precise.
We barely talked that night.

At what grade is it ok to stay together?
Believe me if I say she is my sexual fantasy. Like really strong.
We had to separate. She says she misses me. Me too and the thing that hurts me is that she is a fucking 9/10 and I really put effort and time on this one.

I would stay with her anyway I don't care. But the social rules don't accept it...

Who else has my same fantasy with cousins?
>>
That's fucked up, you need to move
>>
>>18673360
I had a friend that was in a relationship with his cousin. Nothing wrong or bad happened. But I don't know about the "having kids part"

My grandfather's brother also married his cousin but he asked permission to the pope, the pope let them

Don't ask me how or why, but it's a true story. If you are religious maybe you can write a letter to the pope? I'm not joking

The difficult part is letting your family accept you. I'd say do it if you are serious and that's that. I don't see why it would bw wrong

Gud luk OP
>>
>>18673360
>4th grade cousin
This isn't how we measure inbreeding in murrica, elaborate.
>>
What do you mean by fourth grade here?
>>
File: ancestor-chart1.png (29KB, 960x730px) Image search: [Google]
ancestor-chart1.png
29KB, 960x730px
forth grade should be fine
>>
>>18673473
Yeah, this. Genetic defect is only 50/50 in pure brother/sister incest anyway, it only gets weird if you make it really, really weird.
>>
>>18673360
>>18673473
There should be little to no problem here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.