[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've become cold blooded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad pepe.jpg (2KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
2KB, 120x90px
So I have been living in London for a number of years now, studying to become a healthcare professional and working part time as well. In my time here, I have realised that most people in this city are just a bunch of proud,selfish, arrogant and ignorant fags who are self obsessed with themselves and think they're right all the time, even when they are blatantly wrong. I have never seen a people group as stupid as londoners before, and as time went by, I found myself to become very cold hearted to those around me. I know that it's my legal obligation to save people's lives as a pharmacist, but how do you bring yourself to help such stupid people live longer? What good am I doing to the world and to society by giving these retards a chance to reproduce and contaminate the world? I am lost, should I quit pharmacy altogether and just let people rot as they are?
>>
>>18673357
Just save enough money and come to America or something.
>>
Whereabouts in London? North, south, east, west?
>>
To be fair to humans, London is just a shithole.
I've recently moved here, I knew it wasn't going to be a fairy tale, but damn, this place is even more crap than I thought. I appreciate some good chaos, but this is just pointless, chaotic, dirty mess. I do enjoy some of the architecture and some of the culture, but like, it's not worth it overall.
>>
>>18673357
Move?
>>
Shit, London sounds like Boston.
>>
>>18673357
Tell me one place in the world where people aren't like that
>>
Move either North or West, from personal experience I can say that people are far nicer in Scotland and Wales than in England.
>>
>>18673357
>but how do you bring yourself to help such stupid people live longer?

In short it is the money. Since your job is selling them drugs that is all you can do. See it all the time as an EMS tech, pucking up the same crackheads doing the same shit. Would it make sense to prioritize whose life is worth living when you are attacked by a drugged out junkie (eventually on his way to jail)? That does make sense, I would rather be saving a grandfather who had a heart attack than being around crack addicts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.