[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you treat women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Tupac_Amaru_Shakur2.jpg (15KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
Tupac_Amaru_Shakur2.jpg
15KB, 220x275px
How do you treat women?
>>
>>18673236
>Friends
With mutual respect without letting them walk over you
>GF
same but I have sex with her
>>
the same way you treat guys.
>>
>>18673244
>muh gendur equality
>>
File: 882.png (316KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
882.png
316KB, 570x572px
>>18673238
>With mutual respect without letting them walk over you

What do you do if, say, your gf insults you? Do you ignore it? If not, what's the appropriate thing to say?
>>
>>18673260
>being petty enough to stoop down to that level
any mature adult would take insults with a grain of salt. Plus there is a gender bias still there. A man cant insult a women, but vice versa is totally fine in society's eyes
>>
>>18673260
Depends on the insult I need an example.
>>
>>18673274
>after me being a bit annoying
>"Bitch"
i didn't do anything here, ignored it.

>"Thats who I am, either deal with me or leave me"
I had no fucking idea what to do
>>
>>18673282
>Thats who I am, either deal with me or leave me
That's not a threat. That's her justifying shitty behavior. People who do this don't believe they're ever in the wrong.

The best thing you can do is call her bluff.

"Okay"
>>
>>18673287
>"That's who I am, either deal with me or leave me"
>"Okay"

Doesn't that seem a too submissive response for something like that?
>>
>>18673301
How is it submissive?
>>
>>18673260
>>18673282

You have to have a basic understanding of human behavior, a touch of empathy and a healthy grasp on the concept of introspection. Obviously its not cool to name call and its not fair to expect you to take it lying down but if you're a thoughtful individual you'll be able to see past your initial aggravation and look deeper into the situation.

People do and say all kinds of things when they feel hurt or attacked. You have been guilty of this numerous times throughout your life. Is your girlfriend genuinely trying to make you feel bad about yourself or is she feeling hurt or attacked? Is this behavior a pattern for her or is this kind of lashing out specific to a certain kind of interaction you two have? Instead of focusing on the reaction to the argument focus on the event she reacted to in the first place.

None of this is meant to excuse her behavior or imply that she doesn't owe you an apology but at the end of the day if you don't communicate maturely and intelligently with the people around you you can't really take up the torch against them when they fail to communicate maturely and intelligently with you. Women and men are far more similar than 4chan would lead you to believe. At the end of the day most people just want to feel like they're listened to and taken seriously. If your girlfriend refuses to accept the olive branch of a calm conversation about your issues then its obvious she's more interested in the chaos of fighting than about solving problems. The key is to offer the olive branch in the first place, not compete with her to see who can inflict the most pain on the other.
>>
>>18673307
well said anon, how did you learn to deduct like this ?
>>
>>18673304
"Either deal with my shitty behaviour or leave me"
"Okay, ill deal with your behaviour"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.