[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New comer here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 4chan.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
So I'm new to 4chan what should I expect?
>>
Leave. I don't mean that in a funny haha this place is so bad XD way, I mean actually get the fuck out right now.
>>
>>18673219
This place has gone to shit about a year ago and it only gets worse and worse every year. But then again, there's no where else to go.
>>
You can checkout anytime you like

But you can never leave
>>
>>18673303
>gone to shit a year ago
Wow, just how new are you? It went to shit around 2008 at the latest
>>
>>18673219
>KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
>what did he mean by this
>boi pussi
>>
its actually very tense and aggressive with occasional funny shit but that depends on which board you go to also MUH RACISM
>>
this website became absolute shit when facebook and the internet started getting popular

normalfags are absolutely bewildered by the fact that real men and a ton of manchildren have things that they hate and despise

it did not help that our old admin mr mootkins swayed away from the website, trying to distance himself from the negative connotation that this place's raw 'opinions' have on the general retarded and brainwashed public have.
this attempt at suppressing the website backfired, and now /pol/ rules almost every board and anything gets from 0 to political in seconds, oceans of shitposting and offtopic flood in, things get worse.
>>
File: 1177965747830.jpg (141KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1177965747830.jpg
141KB, 800x900px
>>18673317
>>
>>18673303
Everyone who comes here says it went to shit X years ago, yet they're all still here.

t. here since 2006
>>
>>18673219
Newfag guide to survival:

1. Lurk
2. Do not post
3. Lurk moar
4. Harvest memes
5. Lurk moar, learning the lingo and when it's appropriately used
6. ?????
7. PROFIT!
>>
File: rules of the internet.jpg (189KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
rules of the internet.jpg
189KB, 680x794px
Welcome.
Here are the rules.
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>18673891
What about traps...
Pussy or GTFO would be better.
>>
expect the unexpected...

oOoOOooOoo
>>
you need to lurk /pol/. it will detox you from kike propaganda.
>>
Niggers
>>
>>18673948
You clearly don't know what a trap is.
>>
>>18673219
Bunch of angry 15 year olds
Bunch of bitter virgin 30 year olds
Very few girls (who are insecure)
Sexually insecure "men"
White people who get angry over imaginary threats
POC who get offended by actual threats
SJWs who get offended on behalf of the POC
Majority who dont know what they're talking about
A very vocal minority of the internet who think they are better than everything out there even though this place is a complete shithole.
>>
>>18674901
And a lot of contrarians.
>>
>>18673219
Remember, you're stuck here forever
>>
File: 1395052610336.png (228KB, 1018x624px) Image search: [Google]
1395052610336.png
228KB, 1018x624px
>>18673219
>>18673250
Fpbp.
>>
>le stucc for eva eva faec xDD
don't stay here for too long, or you'll become one of "US" and that would be le bad! for realz! teh 4chinz are so dangerouz and you can NEVER leave!!
>>
>>18674936
relax, it's just a joke you fag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.