[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to have babies soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: conceit.jpg (26KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
conceit.jpg
26KB, 600x543px
I'm 22, still in college and I really want to have babies, like really bad. It's like my life's calling. But my boyfriend who's 23 and recently graduated doesn't seem to take it seriously even though we love each other.
How do I convince him to work hard so we can start a family asap?
>>
>>18673141
>23
>doesn't want to take a huge life altering decision
Really scrambles the eggs
>>
>>18673141
Because you really don't want a baby(ies) at that age. Having a child at that age means next 15-18 years to be commited to them, but in the meantime you'll go "nobody's paying attention to me" attitude and you'll simply wreck few lives (your husband and theirs). That's why.

Take your time to build something around you and internally (as in mentally) and then go for an offspring.
>>
>>18673141

I don't think you can ever convince someone to want to have kids, nothing worse than an unmotivated parent

Ive had a similar struggle with my gf (we're both 26) she's finished med school in a year or two and our lives should be pretty comfortable by then, we want to get married but she's way more keen on kids than I am. I don't really want to have kids, not 100% on it but i'd say i'm like 80/20 on not wanting to have kids.

She's the kind of woman I'd have kids with but I just don't really want kids and I'm scared that some day that might break us up because she seems dead set on having them at some point, she doesn't "ask" me for them ever, she even has an IUD so we can have raw sex but still, she's told me she wants to some day and I just don't know if I can ever see myself in the position of wanting to be a father and be comfortable with it, (i grew up without a father figure so that makes me feel disadvantaged, and I also just think that you shouldn't parent unless you're 100% sold on having kids, even if its a struggle, if you want to have kids you should) thats my issue

Sorry to tangent but hopefully you both find what you are looking for
>>
>>18673141
You don't. I understand you really want to have kids, but it won't work out till both partners want to naturally. You don't want father of your children to have regrets, do you?
Take it slow, make sure your boyfriend knows you want to start family but don't do it ASAP. Make sure you're prepared and ready to support such family, be a responsible adult - you'll have to become one anyway if you are to be a mother, if only so you won't fuck up when raising them.
>>
>>18673141
Tell him that if he loves you then you want to get married and start a family. If he says no, or wants to wait, then dump him and find someone who does want to marry you and start a family.

Clock is ticking, you don't have time to fuck around hoping and wishing he will pull the trigger.
>>
>>18673182
>Tell him that if he loves you then you want to get married and start a family
>Clock is ticking
Fucking horrible advice. Great way to ensure you'll drop a decent partner and then hook up, in your mad rush to get children quickly, with some dead weight and regret it for the rest of your life. For the sake of children, make sure you can actually provide them a decent living and family.
>>
First of all, don't be a shitty parent before you even are one. There's no way in hell you can afford a child and give it a good life right now. Finish school, save up some money. All good things in life you have to wait for. If you spit one out now just to apply for welfare you're a terrible fucking excuse for a parent and would be abusing your kid.
>>
>>18673193
>advising fucking around with emotional and head games instead of putting your cards on the table with your partner and deciding if its time to cut your losses.

that's a great way to watch five to ten years of your life get flushed down the toilet
>>
>>18673204
True, there's risk of that but if you are also willing to cut otherwise great relationship - without any emotional or head games, too - for the sake of a single goal and hook up with someone else no matter how subpar just cause they're willing to go with that single goal of yours, then it's a great way to watch big part of the rest of your life, possibly decades, get flushed down the toilet. Together with proper raising of your children. Shit's not easy and depends in big part on one's priorities, it's just that there's a huge risk in a mad rush to start a family.
>>
You idiot, you don't rush having children when you're not even a fully grown adult. Holy fuck if there's anything in life you don't rush, it's that, yet here you are. Poor boyfriend lmao
>>
>>18673169
I do...It's really the one thing I've always wanted
>>18673170
What if he never comes around?
>>18673178
it's my biological clock telling me i need to start now, i can't explain it
>>18673182
This is sensible advice. I told him couple of times, the thing is he talks A LOT about wanting to marry me but I don't see him doing much to get it going
>>18673201
I'm not poor, I just want to convince my bf that we gotta concentrate on this one thing because he's kind of too detached
>>18673283
I'm 22, it's literally the best age for women to have a good uncomplicated pregnancy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.