[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kiss herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Herpes(PHIL_1573_lores)[1].jpg (41KB, 641x445px) Image search: [Google]
Herpes(PHIL_1573_lores)[1].jpg
41KB, 641x445px
Was on vacation in the carribean
>at club
>french girl dances on me
>kisses me
>notice a couple sores
>run to bathroom and wash face/mouth out with soap vigorously

Chances I have herpes?
This was last week
when should i go get tested?
>>
>>18673061
chances are fairly low
get tested? what for?

>medfag
>>
>>18673070

I'm just afraid that it could be simplex 2.
I got a girlfriend and I dont want to give it to her,
i was just really fucked up and didnt expect it to happen.
>>
>>18673077
Well stop being afraid because it's probably HSV1

Even if it was 2, there's no reason you should let it go genital. Just tell your gf "sorry babe, not going to go down on you with this cold sore on my lip... Don't want it to give you anything down there"
>>
>>18673087

is simplex 2 more aggressive? Like will i have to fight cold sores for the rest of my life?
>>
>>18673095
infectious diseases is not a forte of mine, but no, it just more commonly affects your dick

Generally people don't clear it from their body, but additional attacks become less frequent and less aggressive than the last
>>
>>18673061
Lip herpes ain't that bad. The first outbreak is shitty, but after that you're fine with the occasional outbreak that isn't even noticeable to anyone but you. Hell, you might not even outbreak at all.

Half the world has it. Carry around blistex/other similar chapsticks and you'll be fine.
>>
How long has it been? It usually takes a few weeks to show symptoms.
>>
Get fucking tested. It's irresponsible and lazy not to know your status. Just saying.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.