[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a senior quote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: pls.png (18KB, 618x583px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
18KB, 618x583px
I need one before tomorrow and I have no idea what to put :/
>>
>>18673038
You just wrote one, dude. It's that easy. This is something that you'll probably never even think about again after like 2 days. It doesn't matter what you write.
>>
>>18673038
Coming from a 4.0 student, my senior quote was something like "A sandwich isn't a sandwich without the tangy zip of miracle whip" or some such nonsense, because I didn't care as long as it was nothing controversial that would catch up to me later. Honestly doesn't matter in the least unless it does to you, then I would suggest you ask yourself WHY you care what you say and tailor your quote on the answer you come up with.

I'll tell you what I should have put: "Genetics is a significant determinant of intelligence"
>>
"A witty quote never proved anything" - Voltaire
>>
make it this:

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
>>
easy, just make it a line from a song you like.
Or just leave it blank, I mean I doubt it's mandatory
>>
>>18673038
DEUS VULT!
>>
$ for i in $(seq 1 100)
for> do
for> fortune >> fortune && echo '------------' >> fortune
for> done

that generates a text file with a hundred random quotes, here's the result: https://pastebin.com/2uPQK9iz
>>
>>18673127
lol, Are you just pretending or what? You're missing the majority of the program. Where are the functions its calling? That wouldn't do anything by itself.
>>
>>18673127
Your retarded lad. You didn't even tell them how to run. Run this program anon:
while True:
print("you're retarded")
>>
>>18673176
>>18673167
What are you two going on about? That's not a program that's a command I just literally typed in the shell.
>>
>>18673184
What are you running? Fedora?
>>
>>18673184
I know the fucking shell lad. There is no fortune in the windows shell. Your a bullshitter or using a different program. Either way, your retarded for not specifying, and retarded for using some program that has a built in meme message program
>>
>>18673038
"Its hard being a mom when you're a teenage boy with no kids."
>>
>>18673207
Yes.

>>18673218
> I know the fucking shell lad.
Riiight.
>>
>>18673256
>runs Fedora...
>>
>>18673038
I would laugh if someone submitted "I need one before tomorrow and I have no idea what to put :/"
>>
>>18673218
Yes he was very presumptuous wasn't he? It's UNIX, btw, and the fortune database in the OS is a retarded hodge podge of bad humor and literal (and sometimes offensive) nonsense.
>>
>>18673256
>riiight
You truly are a moron. There are very little commands in the shell. There is nothing even remotely close to what your talking about
>>
>>18673264
You're absolutely right. I didn't really expect people to take my post very seriously.

>>18673267
lol. A proper shell on a proper OS typically has thousands of various commands. Apparently you're not sitting in front of the right one.
>>
Click to add text
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.