[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im obsessed with my older sister. Im 27 year old male and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1420053874461.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Im obsessed with my older sister. Im 27 year old male and she is 31. She is in a relationship and Im really jealous. We used to do everything together as kids. We even had a relationship from when I was 17 until about 5 or 6 years ago when she broke it off. I cant move on to other girls.
>>
>>18672913

Pick up a hobby that involves interacting with other people. Moving on is hard, but pretty much everyone has to do it at some point in their life.
>>
>>18672913
Relationship with your sis ?
>>
>>18672913
Best thing I can recommend is get out more, hangout with friends. Understand that in all seriousness that part of your life is over, and that is okay. So many different experiences shape us in to who we become and I think a positive look on this would be that you perhaps have found qualities in a future partner.

Captcha: Horse Stapleton
>>
>>18672929
It was consensual
>>
>>18672913
the fact that you were fucking your sister for years has put you in the position where you can never be honest with anyone about your life, and therefore have problems forming relationships. You feel like your sister is the only one who you will ever be able to be completely honest with, but she isn't.

The first step is going to a fucking psychiatrist and spilling the beans about your life, hopefully he or she will be able to lead you out of the shit situation youre in.
>>
Sorry, but your sister is getting EURON'D
>>
>>18672994
I dont know what that means but I assume it means getting fucked. I dont care if she is been with another guy because she is my soulmate. This isnt about lust this is about losing my best friend someone who I did everything with and talked about everything about.
>>
Seek medical help.

You realize youre talking like a crazy person right OP?
>>
>>18672913
That's so hot

You should go full Lannister and fuck each other on the side
>>
Dude, what the hell do you want? A relationship with your sister? If the answer is yes, thats not gonna fucking happen again. Deal with it
>>
>>18672994
Alternatively:
BOBBY'D
LANCEL'D
KETTLEBLACK'D
MOONBOY'D
>>
>>18673217
Not crazy I have a bachelors degree in supply chain managment with 3.61 GPA. I make $73k per year working at Sams Club. I have no criminal record and am not on drugs or alchohol. If Im crazy for wanting my sister then gay people are crazy for wanting same gender.
>>
>>18673488
I don't really see what your education level and job have to do with your mental state. Crazy people can get educated and hold down jobs.

What do you want, honestly? To marry your sister? To get her pregnant and risk birth defects to your child?

No idea what advice to give this is so fucked. Hope its a troll
>>
>>18673506
Id like to marry her and adopt children.
>>
>>18673353
Nickelbacked is better than kettlebacked
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.