[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just accept i'll never be happy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1504039152607.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1504039152607.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
Genuinely don't think im capable, i've been in every situation where I should be happy, but it never happens. If it does then it lasts for very a short period of time. If this is how I am now then I fear for even darker periods in my life. Should I just accept I wont be happy? Im sick of trying. Is now the time for heroin?
>>
>>18672871
>Im sick of trying. Is now the time for heroin?
No sure if genuinely asking or finding excuses for drug consumption.
Last thing you want is an addiction.
>>
>>18672871
What do you think it means to be happy?

Look, man, it's really very simple. You have to be happy with what you have to be happy with what you have.

Say it out loud. "You have to be happy with what you have, to be happy with what you have."

AGAIN!

now, believe it, because it's an objective scientific fact.
>>
>>18672871
Never seen a happy heroin user. How about you go see a doctor?
>>
>>18672871
THAT DOG IS FUCKING ADORABLE
>>
>>18672871

You have depression. If you're incapable of feeling happy even when things are good, your brain is malfunctioning. Literally, your brain does not have enough neurotransmitters in it to achieve the state of excitation that you would experience as happiness.

I had the same problem for 10 years. Tried different meds, they didn't work for me. My plan was to wait until my parents died and then kill myself, because it would be unfair to make them bury their son. And I kept going to therapy when I could, just on the offchance they invented a new med that worked.

And then they did. I had an L-methylfolate deficiency (it's a chemical necessary for the brain to produce neurotransmitters.) They made a pill for it. And now, when my dog rolls over and demands belly rubs, or my wife says the dinner I cooked for us was fantastic, I feel happy.

You have a medical problem that can be solved. The depression will try to tell you that's wrong, that you're just broken and will never be ok. It's lying. Kill it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.