[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf of 5 months hasn't had her period for like 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: El mogote Earth.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
El mogote Earth.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
So my gf of 5 months hasn't had her period for like 2 months and a half.
She says her period is really irregular, she says it once took her around 5 or 6 months to come. Last time it took her 2 months to get it.
This is wrecking my nerves, is something wrong with her, is she pregnet? Should I checked?
>>
>>18672706
Just ask her to do a monthly pregnancy test for your sake. It would obviously also help her in case she IS pregnant to know it before it'S bursting out.
>>
>>18672706
Also think about your future. Do you want a wife which probably isn't able to get kids? Because a twice montly bleeding means that she is probably genetically fucked up in her fertility.
>>
>>18672706
>pregnet
yeah some girls have really irregular periods, it could be just that. for now, quit overthinking and get some pregnancy tests, they're cheap and quick.
>>
>>18672724
>>18672734
Yeah I'll just make her pee on a stick once a month to be sure.

>>18672729
Holy shit, for real? She would be fucking destroyed if she wasn't able to have kids.

Also, what are the first symptoms of a pregnancy? Is it nausea and that kind of stuff or is it gaining weight?Or can you just not know?
>>
get pregnancy tests.

for me it would also be normal, as i have (the infamous) polycystic ovary syndrome. i cannot really get pregnant.

but! i also do tests regularly to be sure.
>>
>>18672746
it varies so much... like some women are nauseous the entire time they're pregnant, some for a day, some landwhales don't even notice they got pregnant for like half a year.
>>
Seriously, just take a pregnancy test and go to the doctor already.

The amount of people who want to look like doctors on chan is too damn high
>>
>>18672746
>Holy shit, for real? She would be fucking destroyed if she wasn't able to have kids.
Actually she would be. That'S like the main function of us humans. If you're not able to procreate you're a genetic death end. It doesn't means he's a bad person, but it should mean you should know if you ever want children and to think of this problems before you marry and settle in a unhappy marriage because you only think about it once you've grown together.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.