[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with russian cutie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: petersburg.jpg (186KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
petersburg.jpg
186KB, 1280x800px
Right... Need some advice.

Long story short, girl from Russia has had feelings for me for like 4 months now. I was an exchange student in her school in April, she got feelings for me, we never really talked as I stayed over at another girls house and now a recently she visited our school, and just as their bus left back to St. Petersburg she told me that she has feelings for me...

I don't know how to talk to her...

I have a very easy time talking to the 3 other girls, 1 fell asleep crying in my lap as we watched the sun go up at 5 am outside, other I had one night stands with both times the day before we left, and the third is as fucked in the head as me and we share the same humour.

It just so fucking happens that the only one I didn't really talk with falls for me. Like I don't even understand how... she's a solid 8/10, perfect body etc. etc. I'm maybe a 6/10 according to /soc/, a slouch and grouch shithead with a pretty uninteresting personality and low-mediocre sociable skills, except for some occasional cracking one liners. Don't understand how someone like that could fall for me in the first place, when I made no efforts to present an interesting version of myself. Perhaps this is good because there is no risk of her realizing what a dull shit I am, as she already knows the real me (maybe it is true what they say about be yourself?)...

I found out that she had had feelings for me since April because she had told her best friend (the girl I had two one nighters with), who btw also likes me since she dropped her boyfriend just for me the day before she came here...
The reason 8/10 cutie with feelings for me never talked to me was because she's shy and thought that I also had feelings for her best friend (two nighter), or that I had a serious relationship with my fuckbuddy (this is a foreign concept in Russia).

Anyways back to topic, how do I fucking talk to this girl? I am genuinely interested in her, but she's shy and won't open.
>>
>>18672674
You shit shit onto a plate and then offer it to her. Make sure you smear the shit all over your face too as it presents the allure of fecal matter. Bitches just fucking love to get shit all over.
I had this one bitch once and I shat on her head and she did this thing where she kind of like tilted her head and maneuvered it into her mouth. Then she chewed on it and spit it back into my mouth and we made out for a bit. Afterwards I stuck my cock in her with shit as lube but then she went septic like two weeks later so the moral of the story is always use protection if youre having shitty sex.
>>
>>18672674
Bad news, you won't get her.
Shy girl requires different approaches, but the most important step is to meet her face to face periodically. I assume that is impossible in your situation.
Just give up now, you'll only hurt yourself if you keep trying.
>>
We don't know her, we haven't seen her behavior.
>inb4 improvise

Be yourself. It sounds cliche and stupid but it is a valid strategy. Approach her and say hi, follow up by taking an interest in what she's doing atm, like if she's reading a book then ask her about it. Try not to be weird. DON'T bring up yours / hers interest just yet, it might creep her out. Continue chatting about whatever you consider appropriate for a few minutes and then ask her out.

Also fuck this guy >>18672811
>>
>>18672955

a follow up : have some courage pal. There's nothing to lose and a lot to gain so don't be shy.

watch this, it is a meme but those points are valid, maybe you'll find some parts of it applicable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rSb_QD08vw
>>
hahahaha
hahah
hahaha

dude, where are you from? russia? eu? usa?

all of them most likely just want your penis/residency permit.

source: i'm an eastern european girl.
>>
>>18673001

Love this.

All white people are the same. All males in america are the same. All eastern european females are the same.

I kek every time
>>
>>18673001
from Finland, studied russian for a couple years. And no she doesn't she's 17 and lives on Nevsky prospect so she's well enough off by herself.

>>18672955
you probably didn't bother reading, but we live countries apart and she has feelings for me, not the other way. All I really need is subjects to talk about over WA. Like she is literally the only girl out of the exchange students whom I was my complete self to because I had no clue she was interested in me.
>>
>>18673048
on second thoughts it all really makes sense to me. She would offer me whatever kind of candy she had to me and I would just thank her and not look her in the eyes.

She was the only one who hugged me after I was broken down from having visited my father's grave after we showed them the church. She would take secretive pictures of me and I thought it was just normal taunting.
>>
>>18673036
>>18673048
lol if believing in fairy tales makes you sleep better....
>>
>>18673085
I don't think your broad definition of Eastern european girl applies to Saint Petersburg / Moscow youth.

But hey you can keep being stubborn and think that all slavs are inferior who need to rely on others :).

for the record she has double passport so she can travel here whenever she wants
>>
>>18673001
What a coincidence, all eastern european girls are whores.

source: I've had sex with a few eastern european girls
>>
spoiler alert: you will go back to finland, attempt a ldr, ultimately fail after 3 months max
>>
>>18673001

you don't look so nice, but in some way you're right
>>
>>18673102
again >>18673085
i'm not here to convince you of anything.
it's my two cents, if you don't agree with it, move along, don't take my bait, etc. it will just make you seem as if deep down you knew there was some truth to it, and that would look oh so sad.

a tiny thing i will add, though, is that no matter how privileged they (we) are, my opinion remains the same. (aka my family is doing alright, thanks for asking.)

if she does lead a dual residence, stays in both places equally, then it's a different story obviously.

>>18673160
lol that's wrong, all girls are whores, it's not restricted to us from the east. well, humans are whores desu, like there aren't many people who actually believe in what they are doing for their pay check, are there?

idk i know a lot of westerners used to spit out their champagne when i said the same thing (women are whores), but i don't know what they are so uptight about, it's not like i was saying men are any better.

>>18673528
good, i am not trying to be nice at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.