[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever have a pussywhipped friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

My friend is a pussywhipped bitch to a girl who is fat, ugly and rude. He kisses her ass anyways. What would you do if you were his friend? It's frustrating to see her get away with this shit because she has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It's to the point that she told him "You are just emotional support" And he defends it as her just being angry at the moment.
>>
Stop being a friend with such an idiot pal.
I kinda understand him - he's a wrecked loser and seeks any kind of a friend / gf without being picky. The thing is - only fucking autists do that and I don't know of any cure for that yet except for a bullet through the brain.
>>
>>18672614
if you're a girl you should fuck him and be his new girlfriend. If you're a guy you should piss off and let him get pussy however he knows how, or you could try to set him up with other chicks if you have that kindof pull.
>>
>>18672614
Get him drunk as fuck
>>
>>18672614
Wait it out. If he's kissing her ass, the end of the relationship is damn near inevitable. He'll need you when that fat girl runs his heart through the wringer.
>>
>>18672660
Fuck that. His mom and I tried >>18672660
talking some sense into him for half an hour. He won't listen even though she broke up with him seven times, where as he did zero. I'm done lol
>>
>>18672717
shit idk why it did that
>>
>>18672717
Some friend you are
>>
>>18672738
lol fuck off, bud. The guy used me as his reason for him being angry at her. He was actually mad at her but pussied out when she confronted him. He lied to her saying I was being cheap and lazy.
>>
>>18672825
Then let him wallow in his shit. If he comes to his senses then be there for him, but sometimes the only way folks learn is the hard way.
>>
send him this:

"you're pissywhipped to a shitty girl who is fat, ugly and rude. stop. you deserve bettet."

if he continues let him rot
>>
>>18672645
This
>>
>>18672835
This guy gets it. There's no sense in stressing yourself trying to help someone that doesn't want help. Speaking from experience here.
>>
Bang his girlfriend and show him the video.
>>
>>18672614
Why do you assume you know everything about his relationship? Has it not crossed your mind that there just MIGHT be some good qualities about her? Why are you being so nosey? Is he being physically harmed? You are not seeing it from the view he does, you do not see her good sides (probably because you don't want to) and that's why you don't see them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.