[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help texting girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0883.png (885KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0883.png
885KB, 1242x2208px
Anons I need help, I met this girl and she was really into me. I meting to set up a date because I like her and would like to see her again. I don't know how to continue from this text. I don't want to sound desperate but I also don't want to be blown off. What should I do, text her something or just wait I out?

I usually don't like the words"I'll let you know" is she letting me down easy?
>>
>>18672604
Lmao OP
>>
>>18672604

Either she's actually an extremely busy person with an ever-changing schedule or she's keeping you on the line in case nothing better shows up. You're in the best position to determine which one it is.
>>
well I'm not a fortuneteller but I don't like the atmosphere of that convo. You're acting kinda overhyped and she acted along.

To me it seems like she has just trashed you but what do I know
>>
>>18672604
Ask her if you can clap dem cheeks.
Then when you see her slap her titties around and scream "I DO THIS FOR LORD SATAN PRAISE BE UPON HIM"
That will summon the lord and he will bestow a mind control spell on the girl and she will be your slave for eternity.
Just be sure not to expose her to lizards or daylight or the spell could lose effectiveness. Good luck brother!
>>
>>18672604
you should have left off after her first response where she agreed to go out with you on Wednesday. Autistically belaboring the question about if or not she understood what day was not helpful and you started to lose her.

your best play is to leave it alone and say nothing until 2PM Wednesday when you tell her where you are taking her for diner and offer to pick her up if she wants a ride.
>>
>>18672604
Yeah, you're giving the impression that you're desperate and needy. Big NO-NOs. Just be patient. Come Wednesday, if you get too impatient and text some desperate or annoying shit, say good-bye. Stop being a creep.
>>
Just don't bring it up again.
Ball in her court. She sounded nice but kinda neutral, but it might be her writing style.
Who knows, really.

Try to keep your expectations low, and prepare to move on.

We're all going to die one day
>>
>>18672604
I sense some bad vibes. Don't get too excited
>>
>>18672624
It is Wednesday

>>18672618
From what I know she has rescheduled once but still have me the option to hang out another time. When I met her she hit in me and bought me a drink. So I know she's s little interested I just don't know what to do next.

Should I text her anything and if so what? I guess What I'm worried about is if she doesn't text back at all even though she said she would
>>
>>18672623
Shit Anon desu that was autistic, j just wanted to make sure she understood I meant Wednesday and she says sounds good but I didn't know for sure
>>
>>18672637
I was under the impression that you were referring to next Wednesday. This changes things.

You should respond and ask if she is up for the date, if not, it's cool because you have back up plans (even if you don't). I feel that you need to make it seem that her time isn't the only time that is valuable. Ask her if it's still going or not, because if not, then you can play the waiting game while she moves on; or, you can move on and find someone who is actually interested in you as much as you them. IMO, of course.
>>
>>18672637
>she said she would

That does not mean anything.

>Worried about her not texting back

Why ? That's how relationships go. You meet a gurl and both of you test the waters and then decide appropriately. If she rejects you then you'll find somebody else.

I ask : does your fear help anything ? anything, really ?

>inb4 No. When it comes to thing like these - fear is useless.
>>
>>18672652
Won't it come out as needy if I text too early? From what I know she told me her work schedule and she won't be off until 4pm
>>
>>18672664
Wait till 5ish or 6 the latest, and if no response, send a single concise reminder text. To the point, no story mode. Work from there. Thoughts?
>>
>>18672664
>>18672671
Forgot to add, if she remembers the potential date and at the very least mentions it to you with you bringing up the topic, then there is some possible real interest in you. If not, then it's hard to say really.
>>
>>18672677
*without you bringing up the topic
>>
>>18672622
Underrated post
>>
Op again, shit anons I'm so confused I really like this chick just don't know how to regain her interest.

Quick backstory met at bar, she hit on me while drunk. Bought me my drink, grinded on me and gave me her number all in 20 minutes.
>>
>>18672719
post the screenshot of the stupid shit you said pathetically to her so we can pick it apart and tell you where you screwed up.
>>
>>18672604
>I'll get back to you
>I'll let you know
>I'll hit you up
>I'll see what my plans are
These are some of the many deathknells that I've experienced when texting with girls.
>>
>>18672719
Then you haven't known her long enough to "really like her". Given that you didnt hook up I'm surprised she even responded
>>
thanks anons you've all been super helpful, ill move on from this one and take my learning experience.
>>
>>18672649
yeah you had the right principles in your mind, but let your neuroticism take over (neuroticism is only helpful in designing social habits, not in deciding social actions)
>>
>>18673704
thanks anon this is 100% true. Im overthink everything, this has stopped me from getting laid so many times
>>
>met at bar, she hit on me while drunk. Bought me my drink, grinded on me and gave me her number all in 20 minutes.

>omg i really like her

Your dick likes her.

Tell me her favorite TV show and I'll give you $100.

It's ok. Make her laugh or something. Tell her about something interesting that happened to you and ask her if the same thing ever happens to you. If she keeps running you around, fucking quit that shit and move on. Not worth your time.

>I've had the feeling all day that I forgot to do something super interesting but I can't figure out what it is. That ever happen to you?
or
>Sometimes I wish I could just take a helicopter to work. Traffic is so bad today. Didn't you say your commute was super short?
or
>Oh my god I just finally got to eat after I had to skip lunch and it was embarrassingly good.
>I wanted ____ all day though. You ever been?
>>
>>18672622
wow so random and funny
>>
>>18673726
yeah feel with your dick/gut on decisions, and just tailor your impulse with the habits you trained yourself in earlier (what would invoke disgust/horror reactions, e.g. how to i soften a hard-move like a strong come on)
>>
>>18673728
>learning tons of random facts that required her to aimlessly talk about herself is knowing her
bro, I know we all gotta reduce our lives, but do you have to be so dull about it?
>>
>>18672622
>reddit ''''''humour''''''
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.