[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get more views and subscribers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 800x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 800x327px
I started my channel almost three weeks ago and have uploaded at least one video a day since and i only have 35 subscribers and 460 views so far. My content isn't shit it's travel vids where I go to a whole bunch of different places and some of these places get tons of views and likes from other more popular channels. I've been putting full time effort into this channel and its costing me a lot of money and time. I don't want to end up failing at this because its starting to feel like just having something I like to do and share it with others is helping with my depression. If I don't at least get to 100 subscribers by the end of the month I'm at the very least going to have to slow down and stop focusing so much time and effort because its not going to feel worth it. Are there any secrets to success?
>>
>>18672226
Advertise yourself but not by saying "muh depression".
>>
>>18672238
Yeah I dont whine about anything on the channel I'm actually way more charismatic and positive minded now and my friends and family have noticed. But I don't really want to tell my friends about the channel or post it on social media until I have at least over 100 subscribers or I'll look like a loser. How should I advertise? I've been posting comments and chatting in live streams of other youtubers with similar channels and that's where I scored most of the ones I already have but it seems like its going slower than with all of them. Maybe I'm just being impatient but like I said I want to keep being motivated and only getting like 1 new subscriber each day isn't going to be enough to keep me motivated. I've considered doing filler vids like everyone else but I also want the quality of my content to remain solid. In the travel community it seems like if you don't at least do half your videos on urban exploration and abandoned places no one will give a shit about the rest of your stuff. But I'm not really into all that. And yeah I'd like to start getting monetized eventually but at the same time I want to enjoy what I'm doing
>>
>>18672226
whats the channel
>>
>>18672226
What have you done to actively advertise your channel?
>>
>>18672482
Besides spamming the comments of popular channels and chatting in live streams nothing because I don't know where to start with anything else
>>
>>18672226
>Are there any secrets to success?

Although this is probably one of the nicer corners, 4chan is known as the cesspool of the internet so you're probably better off asking in a diffrent forum.
>>
>>18672226
Don't do youtube ever with the intention of going professional with it. It's just not worth it and any job my husband and I could score would be so much more money with so much less time investment.
We do have a YouTube channel ourselves with little bit over 400 subscribers and it's a lot of fun. But we'll always keep it that way. Fun. Not gonna invest anymore time then we ever feel like. And that's at the moment twice a week. Sometimes even less, when we're out with our friends on weekends.
>>
>>18672555
trips of truth
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.