[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plastic hoe syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2959.jpg (233KB, 1240x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2959.jpg
233KB, 1240x700px
for the past two years i've had a horrible obsession with looking at people with tons of plastic surgery, i've tried five times to stop but after 3 days, i get pretty nasty and narcissistic, how do i stop!?
>>
File: liver and onions.png (226KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
liver and onions.png
226KB, 500x381px
Look up plastic surgery botch jobs?
>>
thats the problem though, this shit has ruined my life and i want nothing to do with plastic surgery or people with it.
>>
>>18672202
Suggested it because that crap grosses me out.

But for real, maybe you should share how you got hooked on it? Maybe there's a key there.
>>
You need to truly understand what's wrong with people who want plastic surgery for superficial reasons. Every single one of them does it because of a negative thought about themselves leading to an insecurity about their looks.

Look at Michael Jackson, it's state that he started getting plastic surgery initially because he didn't want to look anything like his dad. His nose, that was his dad's nose, and had to go. But one or two surgerys wasn't enough. In our minds, we see ourselves however we may, and regardless of how we alter ourselves, we still see that same image.

Go here and you'll see what I'm talking about. http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/michael-jackson-plastic-surgery-128782/photos/michael-jackson-first-nose-job-242559

So why the fuck do people want surgery? Because on some level, they hate themselves. Not only that, but they hate themselves to the point of physically altering their appearance undergoing medical operations under anesthesia and a knife, to try to make themselves more happy.

Look back at the site I linked, and ask yourself, "was MJ ever fucking happy with his appearance?" The answer, in case your blind, is NO.

>i get pretty nasty and narcissistic
These people are weak. If you're narcissistic, you might be just as weak as they are, but that doesn't mean there isn't hope.

You need to start making plastic surgery a VERY negative thing that you don't get enjoyment from, if you want to stop.
>>
>>18672261
So according to you, Women who use makeup hate themselves?
>>
i think i got hooked because the people i was brought up around, they were pretty attractive, successful, but never trusted anybody except family, people they'd knew for more than 5 years, or themselves and they all did destructive shit to match their image of perfection. Then got these values pushed onto me and observing just how acted people acted around me growing up, so i just started looking at what most people want then getting into drugs.
>>
>>18672280
Women who use makeup do so to accentuate physical aspects of their face, whether it's to:

- use a specific color on their eyelids to make the color of their eyes more apparent; conversely, using a dark color to outline their eyes (eyeliner) to make the color of their eyes darker
- cover up acne blemishes
- outline their lips or accentuate their lips with additional color
- make the outline of their nose smaller or their cheeks more full with the use of contouring makeup. as well as make their face seem to have less weight on it by defining their jawline which takes away from the "turkey neck" appearance.
- Asian women tend to use makeup to get rid of the "single eyelid" appearance
-finally, some makeup users don't use makeup to bring out or hide any of these features and instead put a little bit of mascara, eyeliner or lipgloss on to make themselves feel "put-together", "ready for the world" "more confident" or "beautiful"

What do all of these changes mean? On some level, a lot of makeup users don't like the quality of a physical facial feature as it relates to their culture (what's considered "beautiful" in their culture). Sure, I probably used "hate" a little too loosely earlier.

If these makeup users were completely happy and satisfied with their looks, then why would they take the time to learn of the VERY FUCKING MANY different makeup, tools, creams, colors, how to apply and how those relate in the first place? There are not enough "makeup artist" positions for that to be the answer. More so, the answer of "they just want to express themselves" is a piece of shit answer. Drag queens use makeup to express themselves.
>>
>>18672261
>>18672215
>>18672202
>>18672158
>>18672153
>>18672261
Heres a quick rundown:
>During one of their physics experiments they created a dark hole of which the radiation rearranged their faces to depict God's likeness and increased their IQ by 50 points
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with several species of aliens
>Have psychic powers, see this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)][Open] and also this one at around 0:57 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8[Open])
>Said to be intimidating in private
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one week
>Other languages they speak are proto-Indo-European, Mandarin, Icelandic and alien sign language (various)
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200+, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.