[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't talk to gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (19KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
19KB, 190x200px
It's my first day back to school and it was terrible. I found out that I can't talk to my gf in front of others. I started getting nervous and sweaty and couldn't think of anything to say. I was a nervous wreck. Whenever I saw her this summer, I was never like this and we were both comfortable. I just don't know how to act in front of others. So what the hell can I do? And also, did you guys ever have similar situations?
>>
>>18672141
Dear anon,
you're a fucking idiot.

What's more important to you ? Talking to your gf or the opinion of others ?
>>
>>18672156
Obviously talking to my gf is more important. But how can I talk about if I have nothing to say?
>>
>>18672160
You don't.
Or simply try to improvise.
>>
>>18672165
If I don't talk, then won't she think of me as boring?
>>
>>18672168
How am I supposed to know ? It's your girl, not mine.

Honestly, if it is this kind of a relationship : "entertain me or fuk off" then just break up with her. It's not worth it.
>>
I have the same problem, idk how to act aroud her (especially when she's with her friends) and i never know what to say so conversations are pretty boring. I'm scared she's gonna dump me one day, even if she always says she loves me and shit
>>
>>18672211
Welcome to my world, brother
>>
>>18672214
our phone calls literally consist of me asking her
>''how are you?''
>''i'm good, and you anon?''
>''wyd?''
>''nothing''
and then we both sit there in awkward silence kek
I wish i was good at making her laugh at least, but the only humor i know is the fucked up 4chan stuff
>>
did you tell her about the jews?
>>
>>18672168
Can she talk to you?
>>
>>18672251
I noticed today that she didn't make much of an effort. She seemed like she wasn't listening
>>
>>18672168
if you dont have a level of intimacy you can just chill on eachother's lap caressing eachother's hair saying absolutely nothing with the complete sensation of peace, passion and maximum enjoyment of eachother's company i have bad news for you son
>>
>>18672320
Really? We're gonna do that at school?
>>
>>18672330
Reported for underage
>>
>>18672332
It's not that. I even asked her if I could ever give a quick kiss..and she said there may be too much people around
>>
>>18672337
maybe she's ashemed of you so she acts like you're not her boyfriend
nah jk, why don't you just ask her yourself dude? how would we know what goes through her head
>>
>>18672141
Try to divide it in to steps with increasing difficulty and train yourself slowly to do them.
>>
>>18672229
Then why are you together?
>>
>>18672387
because i love her and apparently she loves me. plus i don't really have any other choice because she's the only one who would care for a loser like me. i'm not ugly, i'm just very socially awkard and i'm basically not good at anything so i'd have no chance with any other girls
>>
>>18672399
>apparently she loves me
doesn't seem all that apparent bro
you might want to reconsider that point
>>
>>18672406
no she tells me all the time, i'm just not sure what she finds so good about me, that's why i said
>I'm scared she's gonna dump me one day, even if she always says she loves me and shit
>>
>>18672418
>she tells me all the time
this means nothing though.
what does she do to actually show it? do you FEEL loved?
>>
>>18672399
>she's the only one who would care for a loser like me
That's not a good reason lmao
Anyway dude, fix your self-esteem, that's the hugest turn-off I've ever heard of, so love yourself a bit more (if that means to improve yourself, then do it), and you'll find everything will be easier.
>>
>>18672425
>that's the hugest turn-off I've ever heard of
that's exactly what i meant with
>she's the only one who would care for a loser like me
all you did was proove my point kek
>>
>>18672433
You didn't get what I meant by "it's not a good reason", you're making it like you're with her because she loves you, while no, you should be with her because you love her/ want it to etc, otherwise you're settling for her.
>>
>>18672447
i DO lover her m8. i just don't feel like i'm good enough like i said in my first post and that no one else would put up with me, so if i lose her i'd just kms, that's all
>I wish i was good at making her laugh at least
why would i say that if i didn't love her? obviously she's not just a bitch i want to fuck
>>
>>18672456
>if i lose her i'd just kms

then go buy pick your fav coffin now

no seriously man
This is not how shit works, you can't let yourself be owned by somebody whose only intention was to use you for fun. Now, stop being a faggot and proceed to do the same. Use her, although only for fun and search for another gurl in the meantime. That seems to be an acceptable way to deal with things. Alright ?
>>
>>18672305
maybe you are annoying her by trying to force conversation
>>
>>18672456
Hmm, maybe I didn't express myself well, it was just a remark about how you worded it, like don't tell her that, what I wanted you to hear was the rest (the self esteem thing).

Anyway, if you both love each other, and you enjoy being with her, take it easy. Don't tryhard, and you're gonna be okay.

Also this >>18672477, if you don't have anything interesting to say, don't say it.
>>
Guys, focus on my topic
>>
>>18672305
I warned you OP the other day she may not speak to you and want you to stay away. Sounds like I was right and your summer fling was intended to remain a secret. She doesn't want her friends or other guys to know there is anything between you two.
>>
Dude your self esteem is so fucked up, I know it sucks. But if you don't fix it it's just a matter of time before she finds out and dumps you.
>>
>>18673248
Her friends know
>>
op from the way you write it is almost clear you're some high school kid completely oblivious of how your gf perceives you and you might be losing her to chad faster than you could ever imagine
>>
>>18673431
Can't tell if you're serious or just sarcastic
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.