[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: unknown1.png (2MB, 720x1222px) Image search: [Google]
unknown1.png
2MB, 720x1222px
So basically I ruined my life in a span of a week.

I visited my fatherland, since I live abroad now. And got in a relationship with a girl I've been in love with for a couple of years.

She dumped me though, while crying, saying that even though she doesn't want it to end I live abroad and it won't work. I promised her that I wouldn't cheat, but we still had to end it. I told her that I don't really dig other girls.

Five days after that, I was on a party with my friends, one of them being my best friend who knows my ex. I got laid with some different girl because I tried to kill my feelings for my ex. Got drunk as fuck and insulted my best friend.

Now my ex is crying at home and doesn't ever want to see me again, while my best friend ignores me and thinks I'm a shitty person. Now two most important people in my life don't want to have anything to do with me.

What am I supposed to do, /adv/? Or how should I cope with guilt and sadness?
>>
Guy here.
Girl I am not in a relationship with but have cared for deeply for ages and basically love recently confided her recent "sexual adventures" in me.
I sat there nodding like an idiot not knowing what to do or say to make it stop while internally screaming.

I am generally thick skinned, but I open up a dangerous amount and make myself stupidly vulnerable around the people I care. As in, things said by people I care naught for have no impact on me, but things said by people I care deeply for cut to the core of my being.

Knowing this, your girl likely feels a thousand times worse than I did.

I'll tell you what hurt me most (and probably your girl). It was the feeling that she didn't seem to care. No worse still, it wasn't even that she didn't care about the impact her words were having on me, it was that she just assumed her words weren't having an impact to start with. I felt like she was completely and utterly oblivious of how I felt about her. If I thought she was doing it to spite me, I could find solace in the fact that she at the very least was aware of my feelings, but not even that much was true.

Your girl likely feels the same way, that you didn't do it out of spite or to make her feel jealous, but simply because you don't think it is a big deal.

The only way to fix is to take 100% initiative and tell her all of this. That you do care, that you do know how much your acts hurt her, that you were basically self destructing over the idea of losing her etc.

As for your friend, I have no idea what it is you said exactly, but bros will be bros usually (especially over drunk arguments), unless you completely fucked him over with some trust breaking shit.
>>
>What should I do?
Fucking apologize like a man.

Call your bestie, explain that you were an ass and were emotionally fucked up from your relationship ending and took it out on him.

>I want a long distance relationship when my relationship didn't start that way.
But fucking why?

Sounds like you made a big decision to move to another country without making this decision WITH your ex while you were still together. Bad move.

>What do?
Apologize to your ex. Explain why moving overseas was so important and how it never occurred to you that moving would come between you and your hunny because you were more focused on the experience.

If you want both people in your life, you need to be the one to take a hit and make the next move.
>>
>>18672178
>I'll tell you what hurt me most (and probably your girl). It was the feeling that she didn't seem to care.

This guy gets it, unfortunately.
Your actions show that you didn't care about your girl, when you obviously fucking do.
>>
>>18672125
your best friend and ex-girlfriend will now get together and become an item. They will bond about how much of a "bad person" you are.

You did them both a favor, they will have a happy life together thanks to what you've done.

as for you: you seem to not have an issue getting laid so just live your life and meet new people. You'll find a new woman to love, and probably sooner than you realize.
>>
>>18672178
> No worse still, it wasn't even that she didn't care about the impact her words were having on me, it was that she just assumed her words weren't having an impact to start with.
True suffering
>>
>>18672125
what a faggot
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.