[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if she is/I'm in love? Never been in love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502555994157.jpg (284KB, 1056x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1502555994157.jpg
284KB, 1056x1408px
I'm 21, and have never been in love with anyone before. I've been extremely infatuated with girls but I always made sure not to confuse it with love. I've dated around a decent amount since I started dating at 16, but I've never met anyone like the girl I'm currently seeing.

>Friends for the past year prior to dating two months ago
>We both assumed the other wasn't interested romantically, but we've had plenty of sexual tension
>Sex is great, trusting, and explorative
>Communication is great, we're completely comfortable with each other
>It's a very loving and intimate relationship
>I still get butterflies at certain "moments" around her, which is something I've never had last longer than a few weeks with a girl
>We're extremely comfortable doing nothing or being silent around each other. It's not a strange thing for either of us.

I feel compelled at times to tell her I love her. Sometimes that shit wants to climb out of my throat, but I don't want to say it and then realize it's some deep level of infatuation later down the road, and not be able to take it back.
>>
Buddy, wether you voice it or not, you two are in love.

I am in fact rather envious of you, I am currently in the spot you were still in 2 months ago. I assume she is not romantically interested in me while I am completely in love with her and have been for nearly a year now. The only reason I have never fessed up to her is because while it hurts to "merely" be extremely good friends, it would absolutely destroy me if me telling her how I feel wrecks our existing relationship. Outside of family she is one of the few people, in fact basically only person that I feel I can 110% trust with anything and vice versa, the only person I have had an actual connection with, a true understanding. the only thing I can't tell is if she wants to keep it as a BFF thing or not.
Not a day goes by without me thinking of simply phoning her up and point blanc telling her I love her.
The idea that this might be infatuation and not love has never even entered my mind, to me it goes without saying that that is not the case.

Kill me now.
>>
>>18672095
What makes me think I might not be in love, is that if her and I were to break up, I don't think it'd be the end of the world. It would fucking suck, but I'm confident I'd be able to move on.

I don't need her to live or to go on. Maybe that's a good thing, but I've always been told by people who are in love "Well if she's not your everything, you don't love her." She's not my everything. She's my best friend, but best friend doesn't mean irreplaceable. She's told me I'm the only guy she's ever been afraid of losing, that this is her first relationship that she's felt this way before. She's pretty fond of referring to us as lovers.

I've felt a connection with her deeper than any other girlfriend I've had.
>>
>>18673164
>I've always been told by people who are in love "Well if she's not your everything, you don't love her."

Nope, that's dumb. Love doesn't have to be crippling. You love each other. If you treat each other well, that will only grow.
>>
>>18673180
Should I tell her? I'm not really worried about it not being reciprocated, but is two months together too early? Does it matter if we've known each other for the past year?

She told me she's had a thing for me since she first met me.
>>
>>18673164
>What makes me think I might not be in love, is that if her and I were to break up, I don't think it'd be the end of the world. It would fucking suck, but I'm confident I'd be able to move on.

That's pretty normal even when in love. Besides, many people believe they wouldn't be able to go on without their loved ones but in reality they'd be fine, after some time at least. That's what we're like, we try to survive, adapt. It doesn't make the love any less real.

TL;DR you're obviously in love with her.
>>
>>18672095
It's so hard isn't it? I'm in the same situation with my male friend. Holding it in for so long is making me feel kind of obsessed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.