[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I go for it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: najposakuvani-zeni-06.jpg (55KB, 700x398px) Image search: [Google]
najposakuvani-zeni-06.jpg
55KB, 700x398px
so hello anons, I fell for a friend I met online (I'm a femanon) and don't know how to deal with it

Normally I would wait out the feelings or cut the contact however he is exactly the kind of a man I've been looking for. I tried to find a guy who would share my life philosophy and moral standards irl and online for (10) years but so far I had no luck. I have very specific standards and like very particular guys and they are just so rare. I met this guy and he is perfect. But didn't meet via online dating, it's more complicated than that but we became friends and are semi close friends now.

So I have 1 major and 1 minor problem: I don't know if he likes me and don't know how and if to tell him I like you, or even how to escalate the friendship to make it more intimate
The minor problem is that he lives in another country so I can't just ask him out or even visit him in the nearest future. I was in a long-term ldrs once, my ldr bf moved to my country and we were together for 2 years after that however I met my ex on a dating site and it was clear from the very beginning that we both are aiming for a relationship. Here it's just online friendship and I honestly have zero ideas how to go from there.

Please help me out anons
>>
>>18672036
So think about this. Can you lose something by an attempt to escalate your friendship ? Well yes, you can lose him as a friend but based on what you have said you don't need a friend, you want a boyfriend. So do it.
>>
Honesty is always best. Tell him. You can't lose if you don't try but you can't win either.
>>
>>18672036
we're in the same boat! would you be able to handle the possibility of rejection or the idea of being in a LDR for a while? have you guys talked about what you want in the long term?

i confessed to my crush and he ended up liking me back. we faced one huge problem though, our time zones were the worst and neither of us want to move out of our respective countries. there are times where i think i'd be happier if we never told each other, tread carefully.
>>
>>18672099
I'd rather stay friends than lose him because of these unrequited feelings but I know I can't eat the cake and have it....

>>18672112
We live in different timezones so it's already difficult but I planned on moving to his country even before I met him. I don't mind going ldr for some time but I know ldr for a longer period of time is not feasible
>>
>>18672036
meet in real life and see how it goes.

all the "online relationship" stuff is just fantasy land anyways.
>>
>>18672220
These are certain possibilities :
1.) you won't tell him. You may eventually grow to love him and then it slowly becomes more and more unbearable.
Then these may happen :
a) he confesses himself that he too is interested in a relationship and voila.

b) he's not. This won't be a pleasant experience for you and it will definitely be worse than losing a friend.

2.) you tell him. a) he is interested - voila.
b) he's not - you lose a friend. Not good, but bearable.

If it works out just as I have described then telling him is a better option because that way you have less to lose.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.