[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of being beta. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1503958800274.jpg (280KB, 1205x997px) Image search: [Google]
1503958800274.jpg
280KB, 1205x997px
I'm tired of being beta. What do?
>>
Find a way to flood your body with testosterone
It feels amazing, always ready, always good mood, jawline defines itself, women look up on you
>>
>>18671943

>go out, do sports, lift, move out of your babushka's basement, find a gurl, find some friends
>???
>done
>>
>>18671943
For me, it was understanding that I didn't have to be PC.

When my gf and I broke up I realized that I'm fine with being alone.

When I stopped dressing in graphic tees and started wearing my own shit.

Be comfortable with yourself. Do some lifting. Drink a beer. Get into a fight. Get so good that when Death comes for you and asks "Did you have a good time?" You can tell Death to fuck off and pass on.

48 Laws of Power and The Art of War helped me a lot too.
>>
File: HNTYDib.jpg (80KB, 711x1066px) Image search: [Google]
HNTYDib.jpg
80KB, 711x1066px
bump
>>
>>18672014

This but you don't have to go punch someone to do it.

Stop giving a fuck what people think about you. That's for women. That means no virtue signalling. No dressing like a small child.
No
>Oh I approve of that last thing the US government did, but I don't wanna say anything incase my friends think I'm pro Trump.

Who
gives
a
fuck.

Get a hobby and educate yourself or do something, who cares if its not socially popular to read history or whatever, 5 or 10 years experience and people will respect it.

Betas gossip and talk about doing things, then go back to scrolling down their facebook feed and virtue signalling.
Real men are out there doing great shit, and they don't care if you know about it or not.
>>
You know what betas do?

Go to the cinema with their friends, walk outside afterwards, get asked what they thought of the film, and reply:
>Uhhh, I dunno. It was uhh, okay I guess. What did you think
>I thought it was fuckin shit like honestly who would like that
>y-yeah me too haha what a shit film

STOP APOLOGISING FOR EXISTING

Man up
>>
1 hobby. Surprisingly even send .can lead to things if you get a good group.
2 friends. REAL friends; not family, not not social workers. Casual friends you can talk about sex and shit with. Follows from hobby
4 ???
5 profit
>>
Nothing. You can't will yourself into something. If your biology and/or environment aren't making you confident, you won't be.
>>
>>18671943
HMMMMMMM
>KKB
>Death Grips
>Buttplug
>Tumblr
>STEM
>Tatami Galaxy
>Crossdressing
>Lain
>Vaporwave

Huh... This is all me, I dress in graphic tees and pajama pants. I have friends and muscles, more than one fuckbuddy.

Not sure where the difference between me and you lies. I'm guessing it's that I don't give a fuck and I'm confident in my self worth.
>>
File: 1501634770307.gif (1MB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501634770307.gif
1MB, 300x199px
>>18672775
>I have friends and muscles, more than one fuckbuddy.
>this means that im high test alpha
>>
File: 1494984577238.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1494984577238.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>18672775
>KKB
Off yourself m8
>>
>Lain
>beta
Choose one
>>
>>18671943

Beta's not a real thing. Improve yourself.
Begin a moderate exercise regimen, and pick up a hobby that involves interacting with people.

Oh, and be careful not to turn out like these guys:

>>18672014
>>18672740
>>
>>18672783
no, but i'm not a loser

>>18672819
Such pleb for not understanding how good KKB is, I feel sorry for you loss.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>18673055
>no, but i'm not a loser
You're a crossdresser, mate. Time to wake up.
>>
>>18671943
What's wrong with bottled water
>>
>>18672757
>type reply on smartphone just before work
>go to work
>find out hours later that I typed "send .can" instead of "DnD can"
Fuck
>>
>>18673079
One of the girls i'm fucking loves to dress me up and fuck my ass. It's excellent.

I'm not trying to pass as female. I'm just in it for the humiliation/submission play. I don't really consider this to be part of my identity in any meaningful way. I'm not trying to force people to deal with some shit they're disgusted by, but if it results in great sex in the privacy of my own home, why u mad?
>>
>>18673284
Am exactly the same. (Except that I married the girl who does that to me.)
>>
>>18672755
>Want to live my life connecting to people and being honest
>Say the deepest, evil truths in my brain
>People resent me and break-off all contact
>>
>>18671943
get into a fight in public, bite the bullet and accept all the consequences (jail, fine, whatever)
>>
>>18673255
BPA
>>
Bump because I'd like to know too

I remember Junior year I stoof up to some Chad that was bullying on me and it was an amazing feeling that I want to get more of.
>>
>>18673255
Pretty much all plastic used in food containers contains xenoestrogens, AKA chemicals that pretty much function the same way that estrogen, the female hormone, does. Bottled water is the biggest source of it since it's much easier for the chemicals to seep into water iirc. It sounds like a conspiracy (THERE'S FEMALE HORMONES IN THE WATER THAT'S TURNING MEN EFFEMINATE) but it's a well-documented and well-known problem. I took an environmental svience course 2 years ago and we talked about it.

Soy is also a huge xenoestrogen that you should avoid at all costs.
>>
>>18671943
Then be a beti (Daughter).
>>
>>18673284
Ay I respect that
Whatever gets you and your girl off m8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.