[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1503438263981.jpg (160KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
1503438263981.jpg
160KB, 634x951px
How do I find older women? Always been my fantasy.
>>
>>18671899
Online dating.

Try putting fake age so you show up to them. When dealing with milf, remember they have twice your life experience. If they will want to fuck you, nothing will stop them. Being smiley, alcohol and pretending they are normal girls will get them. Never ever mention their age, your age or any bullshit joke about age difference. If they will want to call you young bunny or make them call you mom, they will tell you.

Simply pretend they are as old as you and see for yourself if you have anything worthwhile to offer them. Flirt a lot. Make them feel young and wanted. Be bold.
>>
>>18671899
>How do I find older women?

a warning OP

Older unmarried women are a red flag for various reasons.

Single mothers are even a bigger red flag, just because they either were not able to sustain the relationship / married an idiot

This is not 100% accurate but it is a good rule of the thumb.

Watch out.
>>
>>18671963
What sites should I look into?
>>
>>18671899

Fetlife
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18671981
Imagine yourself as older woman. Imagine yourself wanting good dicking and for some reason you hate bar because it is full of dumb teens or old smelling alcoholics who cant even flirt properly and can only cat call you.

You will either ask your friends or type some phrase to google. Try google like old woman you want to target. What would she type there?
>where to meet man
>how to date young man
>dating for older woman
>just get creative
My dad is 64 and found some milf (gilf?) in badoo.

My advice is why to not try all of them? I mean, if you write login information down you wont forget them and can use one selfie on all of them. Good luck and remember: somebody has to fuck the milfs!
>>
>>18671899
Old People's Home
>>
I used to live near a cruise ship terminal right by the bars and basically had a non stop supply of older women that wanted to party. The sure fire way to get older ladies was to just treat them like a normal person and play stupid when they talk about age. Just approach them like you would with someone your age, buy them a drink and tell them they're pretty. If they ask you how old you think they are, just play dumb and say something like "idk a couple years older than me?" Basically refuse to acknowledge they're older than you, if they tell you, refuse to believe it, if they show you their ID make a joke how you'll tell the bouncer about their fake ID.

Literally all you have to do is make them feel young and lusted after.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.