[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: rage.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
19KB, 300x309px
I absolutely hate my friends. Fuck them and the things they say about me being biracial. Both of my parents are asians, but from different countries and they have different facial structure. People think I'm from south america or middle east, which is entirely different of how my parents look like.

I've never heard a single compliment coming from them. It's all degratory terms that they could come up with. Yes, I don't look like most of my countrymens. Most of the insults come from the group of friends which I hang out with, whom I'm quite close to.

Problem is that I've received tons of compliments from absolute fucking strangers whom I've met once. Even people I newly met. Hell, some of my parents acquaintance I meet asked me to marry their daugher, and its quite a few of them.

I'm in a dilemma right now. People who think Im good looking are either NOT my friends or grownups or other race.

People who normally shittalk me comes from the same race, and normally at the same age. That's because I don't look like them. My dad shares the same race though.

Shit like this blows my mind. Am I surrounded by cunts?
>>
That's how guys talk to each other holy fuck I can't believe you actually posted this. My closest friends hate on me and I return the favour its natural and if you expect to be complimented all the time then you are an attention seeker. Just cause they like to make fun of you doesnt mean they dont love you.

However ignore that paragraph if you're a girl
>>
>>18671831
No, you piece of shit. My closest friends don't say shit like this, and they're guys as well. Guys casually dig at each other regularly and it is not malicious, it's just a bit of fun. I'm not an idiot to see this through.

I posted this this because even the girls are talking shit and they're around my age as well.

Which brings back to the issue, am I surrounded by cunts or not?
>>
>>18671831
it depends on the type of friends.
I had a group of friends that behaved exactly like op and i hated them then i moved to a different city and made a new group of friends who were way cooler and didnt diss me anytime they got
>>
>>18671805
>Being this much of a pussy
I'm hispanic in a black neighborhood and my friends mock me all the time, calling me beaner, spic, etc.
I'm not a pussy so i call them niggers and use a lot of "black names" to refer to them, like Jamal and LeBron
If you can't take it get other friends
>>
>>18671831
Now I know why I only have female friends.
>>
>>18671805
If it's not run of the mill ball busting, then you need to:

A) get new friends
B) stand up for yourself
or
C) murder them all

Either way it sounds like you need thicker skin
>>
>>18671859
>>18671860
>>18671873
>>18671866

Alright man thanks for the input. I think I'll just slowly fade away and ghost out. Look man it's not that I can't take it. I'm cool with people whos really close to me and we can give each other a little shit and no-one makes a deal of it. I completely understand that. But jesus christ. Yeah man Im already making new friends. Never had problems with talking with new people. Cheers
>>
>>18671805
>I absolutely hate my friends

Ended right there.

Dear kiddo,
They are NOT your friends if you hate them.
>>
A few years back, I had this Arab friend who would always shit talk me because I'm Pakistani. I had thick skin so I just didn't care, but it got to a point where his jokes weren't funny and he was just trying to disrespect me for my ethnicity. I got tired of it and found new friends, that simple. Of course, a little bit of racial jokes are fine, but when their racism is coming from the heart and they keep reusing the same unfunny jokes it's time to leave. The racism isn't even the main thing that pissed me off about that guy, he was an asshole at heart and if you don't stand up for yourself near the beginning with these kinds of people then it's going to continue.

You should keep the chill guys and ditch the biggest assholes in your group. You'll want to chill with the chill ones individually or in a smaller group together. If they're all dicks then just find new friends and if you don't then you can go back to those assholes until you do.
>>
>>18671805
j e a l o u s y
>>
>>18671851
if it is legitimately malicious you should stop doing shit with them. Speaking from experience, it is very freeing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.