[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501084733805.jpg (200KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1501084733805.jpg
200KB, 1242x1242px
>How do I become mentally strong?
I never feel satisfied in my life and always worry for the next bad thing to happen in my life. Severe anxiety, pain and dealing with the sound of depression aka tinnitus has really worn out my mental health to the extent I sometimes don't get up in the morning because what's the point anymore?
>>
Practice of mental activities... Meditation and mindfulness exercises.

You can also read about mental strength and you'll find many techniques and ideas that help you be stronger.

Also, a psychologist might help.
>>
>>18671792
>a psychologist might help

This is probably the shortest route to unfuck yourself.
>>
>>18671799
>>18671792
I'm a poor young adult so expensive psychologists aren't really an option for me.
>>
>>18671774

Do you fap often?
>>
>>18671774
>>18671809

Embrace the true ORDER of the Universe, CHAOS. Once you can accept Chaos is the natural state you can move towards true enlightenment. This is similar to mindfulness but it's also more. Rather then touching and letting go you embrace the natural state of the Universe. Rather then viewing life from the perspective of Order and letting it go to Chaos you realize Chaos as the true state and embrace the transition.
>>
>>18671809
young adult ?

Don't worry about it then, you do not even realize it but your current personality is a reflection of what's best for your biological survival and well-being. Maybe being a submissive beta is the only option so again, don't worry about it.

>I sometimes don't get up in the morning because what's the point anymore ?

And what's the point of lying in your bed ? Honestly, if you're looking for a change then you won't achieve it by doing nothing. The least thing you can do now is to at least try to socialize. Assuming that you are still in school it won't be that hard.

Go listen to some music, play vidya, drink alcohol, DON'T do fucking drugs and focus on improving yourself. If you're still in school / uni then take your time to learn all you need and one day you can end up with a nice job. If you're out of school already then go find a nice job.

I understand that your current situation in life is fucking hard but really the worst thing you can do right now is to succumb to the fact that you have lost. No matter how shitty your life is now, you can always change it for the better. Start small, step by step.

Now, stop being a faggot, listen to some futile shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk48xRzuNvA then listen to it again when you feel bad and go do something. Anything, really. Step by step.
>>
>>18671833
kek

this is just as pathetic as christian preachers
>>
>>18671862
>realizing the nature of the Universe is equivalent to thinking that the Universe was created by something that was created before the Universe and Time and that also apparently created himself(?).

Please kill yourself, maybe then you will find Chaos.
>>
>>18671832
Not OP but I do. Why?
>>
>>18671921

Something something fucking up dopamine receptors. You're rewarding yourself when there's no reason to. There's no reason to do stuff since you're sated and tired. Plus you're training your brain to correlate your crappy state with pleasure.

>>18671833

Chaos is inherently unsustainable because things always settle down. Also you sound like a faggot.
>>
File: chaos.png (16KB, 618x268px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
16KB, 618x268px
>>18671965
>>
>>18671965
Which one do you suppose I was referring to?
>>18671970
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.