[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating advice for 82.5kg male? [spoiler]obv answer is lose some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fat-man.png (429KB, 660x590px) Image search: [Google]
fat-man.png
429KB, 660x590px
Dating advice for 82.5kg male?

[spoiler]obv answer is lose some fucking weight, be more original[/spoiler]
>>
Unless you're 5'2", you're not fat enough for it to be a significant factor, stop making excuses.
>>
File: are asian obese.jpg (366KB, 2269x1600px) Image search: [Google]
are asian obese.jpg
366KB, 2269x1600px
>>18671542
Post your bmi bitch.
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html
>>
Im 95kg and im 5'10" and I wouldnt consider that fat enough to ruin my chances with women. Women like a heavy man and 82.5kg is a solid and healthy weight stop worrying about it. Unless you're like 5'5"
>>
>tfw 82 kg 188 cm master race
>>
>>18671552
>Unless you're 5'2"

As a matter of fact I am, I'm concerned that I'm too short and chicks think I'm a midget because they know tall guys have taller dicks.
>>
>>18671562
If you're 5'2" then it would be your height affecting your chances with womem not weight. Women are weird like that anon
>>
>>18671562
>because they know tall guys have taller dicks.
I am 6'3" and my dick is not very """"tall""""
>>
>>18671554

BMI = 33.29 kg/m2
>>
Play rugby. Fat guys fo it all the time.
>>
>>18671565
It's probably a combination of both. I mean, I could get over a guy being 5'2" if I really liked him otherwise, but the weight thing is a deal breaker.
>>
You have the perfect weight dw dude I'm the same and I get mad pussy on the daily just act more confident and step up your game.
Unless you're like 5'7" or something obviously.
>>
File: skinny vs normal.jpg (63KB, 792x1220px) Image search: [Google]
skinny vs normal.jpg
63KB, 792x1220px
>>18671701
>>>/fit/ sticky and ignore all manlet pits memes.
Majority of girls want guy taller than them, but the key word is MAJORITY. Exceptions exists. Lower your standards, stop being fat (recommended speed is 1kg per week via cardio sport like swimming and counting calories). Good luck!

https://tdeecalculator.net/
And
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android

If everything fails, asian people are super short. One eyed is a king among blind people.
>>
>>18671542
I adore chubby guys, so my bf is chubby. I literally lose attraction if the guy is too thin

Have some confidence OP, I was attracted to my bf because he seems totally ok for being chubby/fat and he doesn't really mind? He just keeps bettering himself as a person, he is educated, he is kind and funny as well, he also enjoys his hobbies and likes to talk a lot and do different activities

OP. Know there is not only one kind of beauty, give your best. Btw my bf looks a lot like that pic.

That's all
There are a lot of girls like me I think
>>
>>18671714
>he also enjoys his hobbies and likes to talk a lot and do different activities

Define his hobbies, and everyone else does different activities

>Btw my bf looks a lot like that pic

You seriously dated a guy who looks over 200 pounds?
>>
>>18671542
???
Lose weight
>>
>>18671720
He likes going to the gym, he likes drawing and painting, he enjoys reading, he enjoys eating and cooking, he likes walking our dog. He is just a normal person who isn't affected by his weight.

We don't eat greasy food 24/7 man, that's not healthy (and I am a healthy freak)

Look, not everyone is fucking shallow. There's people who are just /comfy/ you know?
I do have a fetish with chubby/fat guys but I don't think that's wrong, I don't consider myself shallow though. Are you?
>>
>>18671732
So he's got normal activities, and he hasn't got any creepy fetish shit. So far so good.

As long as he's keeping a balanced diet and obv not eating shit food all the time, that's fine by me.

I'd be concerned if he ends up getting type 2 diabetes, cause anyone over 200 pounds is more than likely gonna catch that.

I'm happy for you and your bf, as long as you're both healthy and don't go overboard then it's all good. If he exceeds himself and grows some abs, that's a neat bonus.
>>
>>18671565
dude, I'm 5'2 and about 90kg. I've gotten my dick wet a few times. If you were 30kg smaller you'd be fine. The weight is literally the only thing holding you back.

I've recently gotten into healthy eating and calorie counting, and I hope to see a doctor soon to discuss nutrition and hormones and see what my options are.
>>
>>18671915
>If you were 30kg smaller you'd be fine

Yeah rn I'm trying to aim for like 60-65kg so I don't look too skinny and look about average.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.