[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insanity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Man-insane.jpg (92KB, 494x720px) Image search: [Google]
Man-insane.jpg
92KB, 494x720px
Does anyone know a youtuber whos legit insane?
>>
Eugenia Cooney. Completely IGNORES her anorexia. Every stream she makes some acknoweledges it
>>
>>18671469
>Eugenia Cooney

Just googled her, not even that fappable.
>>
Jason Blaha
>>
>>18671469
Not so sure Eugenia has anorexia. She's obviously ill, but it could be anything metabolism related. She actually seems rather sane to me.
>>
>>18671455
Alex Jones. His attorney claimed it was all an act, Jones contradicted this in court, lost his kids.
>>
>>18671577
Alex Jones should seriously take up wrestling.

He'd be awesome in WWE.
>>
File: 25melon.jpg (85KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
25melon.jpg
85KB, 512x512px
>>18671469
You have to understand that she probably has a huge interest in not admitting it. I understand she lives with her mother, her parents would likely force her into treatment if they know she has it (it is possible to be that ignorant). Furthermore, her fan base could suffer, she could lose sponsorships... there are a number of consequences for saying something like that publicly, even if most people already know it.

>>18671571
kek'd
>>
>>18671590
Plenty of anorexics on youtube, don't think it would hurt her to admit if that was the case specially considering all the hate she gets.
Her family seems rather poor and uneducated, wouldnt surprice me if they couldn't afford proper treatment and/or figured out something else they belive in.
>>
>>18671587
I would LOVE to see this!
>>
Look up
lube - I Shit in Your Mothers Eyeballs
Thank me later.
>>
yeah there was a guy who posts videos where he rants about reality and society and meth and the video always starts with a close-up of a dead mouse in a mouse trap for a good 30-60 seconds
>>
alan tutorial
>>
File: 1484625553061.jpg (234KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484625553061.jpg
234KB, 1440x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C97fGBIrEg
Surprised this wasn't the first mention desu
>>
>>18671455
Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>18672196
You know that's a joke channel right?
>>
>>18672207
Came here just to post terry
>>
Chrischan
>>
>>18671455
Defango
He is really boring though but he literally doesn't know how to edit videos, so he has 45+ hours of him just driving to Oregon and California.

Lift the Veil believes that AIDS is a renamed disease that existed previously and was changed to make money.

The biggest wacko I have seen is quinn michaels, he believes much of the internet are sophisticated self-aware AI bots posting and tweeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-TALaddtxw
>>
>>18671455
classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYRhcbKRac
>>
File: 1503450817691.gif (1MB, 278x214px) Image search: [Google]
1503450817691.gif
1MB, 278x214px
WHATS WITH THE LACK OF TERRY DAVIS POSTS
>>
>>18673355
this guy has the exact same body type as this gay guy at the mcdonalds near me that hits on me all the time
>>
Do they have to be popular?
If not https://youtu.be/HNlXwzSU3ac
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.