[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: a1k8le.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a1k8le.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
Is there something I can do ? I'm 20 years old, and I lose hair every single day.

Nobody from my family is bald. My brother is fine, lucky bastard.. .

Should I accept my fate ?
>>
>>18671452

Mate let me tell you the harsh truth:

it's genetics.
was your dad/uncles/grandad bald? If so, you should just accept it. It's gonna happen.
My advice is to not seek for alternatives (surgery or whatever the fuck). Just embrace it. You'll look much better if you do that. If you really do go bald with time just adapt your style to it; embrace it and you can still look dope.
>>
>>18671456
Thanks, dude.

>Just embrace it.

So be it !
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>18671452
>Is there something I can do ?

Put on the mask.
>>
>>18671479
I'm not a big guy. So, I don't think I deserve to wear the mask.
>>
>>18671481
>I'm not a big guy.

For you...
>>
>>18671452
I was like you, OP. I hated it when I became ald. I tried Minoxidil and also something else with female hormons. But then I discovered self help books and NLP and pickup.

I found out that it doesn't actually matter in life what you look like. Life is like a jump n run game. What your character looks like doesn|t matter. It does matter, though, how good you run and when you jump.

There are so many ugly people bein super stars and so many beautiful people dwelling at home alone.

If you look at your goals in life, you can reach them even if you look ugly, like get a girl, get money, buy a house,...

So yes, accept it and also change your filters. Only because you have one ugly part on your body doesn't mean that you are ugly. You have a doyzen other arts on your body that are beautyful. Just change your view. Focus on the beautiful things. Everytime you look into the mirror an see your bald spots, just thing of what is beautiful on your body.

Let's look at this from the other side, imagine you would focus on your baldness and you would thng it is the most ugliest thing of your whole body. Then you would change it with a hair transplant. What would you see in the mirror after your hair transplant went well?

Anser:
The 2nd ugliest thing because you haven't started thinking different and the second ugliest part of your body has then become your first ugliest part and you would like to change that.

so just change your filter, focus on the things of your body, that are beautiful!
>>
>>18671491
Amazing !

Thank you so much, anon.
>>
Genetics :(
>>
File: third_party_1502680034515.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
third_party_1502680034515.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
I've posted in a lot of threads like this as I have experience with going bald at a young age like you.

I could give you some long and drawn out essay of advice and tips to help you cope with it but basically the bottom like is that you're just going to have to accept it bud.

Whether or not you choose to accept it is irrelevant because you will learn to accept it with time even if you fight it, it's going to happen sooner or later.

Once you do accept it either shave uour head bald or just stop giving a fuck and let it do what it wants, it's up to you really.
>>
I don't think it's that bad. You kinda look smarter when you're bald.
>>
>>18671522
>I could give you some long and drawn out essay of advice and tips to help you cope with it but basically the bottom like is that you're just going to have to accept it bud.

Thanks, but I don't want to waste your time.

I guess, I'm ready. We can't have everything. And, it's just hair, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>18671543
Yeah once you come to grips with the fact that it doesn't really matter then you'll be able to realise how silly it is in the first place to care about hair so much and you'll be a lot happier as a result. Just give it time man, you'll be allrigjt
>>
>>18671452
>I'm 20 years old, and I lose hair every single day.
It's absolutely normal to lose hair daily, regularly around 100 a day. If nobody in your family is bald you're probably just paranoid. If you have long enough hair to bind them together, comb them through till no hair comes out (check your brush and pick the hair up), let them stay in a ponytail for a whole 24h and than comb them through with a clean brush again and count those fallen out. Repead for better results and an average amount.
>>
>>18671452
Further, seasonal hair loss is still a thing in humans. Also get a blood test, might be defecency in something or stress.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.