[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you had a >qt gril with 10/10 feet >eager, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 2262603_1374503.jpg (45KB, 1000x639px) Image search: [Google]
2262603_1374503.jpg
45KB, 1000x639px
What if you had a
>qt gril with 10/10 feet
>eager, even desperate to be your slave for life
>does all cooking and cleaning and laundry
>gratefully performs any sexual favor you desire
>at any time of day or night with no limits
>thanks you sincerely for using her body and sexual talents
>believes in male supremacy
>calls you only superior titles
>is only happy if she is exclusively called pet names and degrading insults
>is only happy if she is constantly forced to perform deviant acts of service
>ecstatic her mouth is your urinal
>ecstatic her mouth is your bidet
>sincerely honored lie at your feet, cleaning them
>wants nothing in return except your true love and to feel your hands massaging her body
>LARPs as an anime catgirl ever since you began treating her as one
>tight pussy
>exceedingly hygienic and always clean shaven
>no STDs
>will bear as few or many children as you want
>never fights with you or opposes you
>will never cheat as long as she lives
>absolutely no catch, except
>has casually fucked over 20 men before you
Do you marry such a woman? Or break her heart just because of her past, to seek one like her, equally willing to let you rule her life without exception, but with better tits, a prettier face, and a virgin?
>>
>>18671431
do you actually have one or is this theoretical? Because I can't imagine being able to trust a girl that's been with 20 men casually to be that loyal
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18671431
Lol what a post. I want my wife to
smile
handhold me
cuddle
not being total starfish in bed
give me few babies
not being morbidly obese

Everything else is bonus. The fact you slept around a lot doesnt matter, because you simply dont tell him. Instead of 20, pick number 3. Easy.

Have a nice day.
>>
This thread belongs on /r9k/.
>>
dude ffs just marry her holy shit she sounds amazing (I aint into those kinks tho)
>>
>>18671431
I would cheat on you while you are watching because that is what my slave deserves.
>>
>>18671431

>>>/r9k/

>Would you marry such a woman?

No. I would have fun with her for a few months (searching for a reasonable gurl in the meantime), then dump her. She would then find her 22nd partner.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.