[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0880.jpg (1009KB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
1009KB, 3088x2320px
Anons am I ugly what can I do
>>
You're not ugly. Grow your hair out like Jesus
>>
>>18671336
Your skin looks not that clear. Eat a healthier diet. Other that that you are perfectly beautiful.
>>
I like your smile and your chin. You are beautiful.
>>
You look like a more attractive Charles Gross with short hair.
>>
Short hair doesn't suit you; grow it out. You're about average for a Latino, if that's your race. Your cheeks are kinda puffy though. If you gained definition (going to the gym, and losing another 5-10lb of fat), then you would look more chiseled, and your face would improve.

Also, I can't tell exactly with lighting, but are you potentially anemic or lacking vitamin D? It's missing a rosy blush to it. It's less noticable on non-whites, but you should still have it. If you are concerned about becoming more brown, then don't be concerned. Some sun is good for you. Go out for a total of 30 mins in direct sunlight a day.

Oh, and last thing, next time post this in /soc/
>>
>>18671336
I can honestly say you would get laid easily with the girls I have been around (at certain environments like clubs or parties). Makes me wonder why are you even asking this on 4chan. Are you insecure about something?
Maybe this is the reason; not your looks.
>>
>>18671364
i wish this was the reality anon, unfortunately i lack "game". i simply cant talk to people and make them feel comfortable enough to bang or anything. i guess i lack confidence
>>
>>18671373
there is a book called "the game" just read it, it will fix your Problems.
>>
grow out your hair and shave that fucking soul patch and youll be pretty good looking desu.
>>
>>18671336
Oh my god! Do you realize your head is on sideways?
>>
File: 1501185914258.jpg (167KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
1501185914258.jpg
167KB, 1280x986px
Yeye, now you're gonna get a PSL answer.

1. Pluck your nose hair, Jesus Christ
2. If you can grow facial hair properly, either go with it or shave every 3-4 days. That in-between pube thing is just awful on any guy.
3. Awful haircut
4. Get thicker eye brows
5. Nose look big (some girls like that), might be because you're smiling (probably not).
6. Big lips (again women have different taste)
7. Cheek and jaw game looks decent from the front, maxilla on the right looks more developed (which is very normal, even by model standards), neutral canthal tilt is okey. Your skin looks greasy. Your chin looks a little small compared to the size of your head (might be because you're smiling). Your forhead is small relative to the rest of your skull, 2bh.
8. Pluck your fucking nose hair, Jesus Christ they're offensive.
9. You look like Trevor Noah's brother.

Bottom line is: Facial attractiveness is all about harmony, not one specific ''feauture'' or ''flaw''.

Also, don't selfie with phone, it ruins men's faces, regardless.
>>
File: 1498320811393.png (4MB, 1180x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1498320811393.png
4MB, 1180x1599px
Anyone else interested, I'll critique your face. Just post pic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.