[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a Quick Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: That Face Tho.png (63KB, 277x291px) Image search: [Google]
That Face Tho.png
63KB, 277x291px
With upcoming school, And Games being one of my favorite things..

I have to split time between both.

School starts at 8 or 9 And gets out at 3.

Football is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and is from 6-8 With the occasional game on saturday.

I like to play Console, PC And 3DS. Competitive Pokemon is a must have for me and so is Wizard101 Competitively.

Destiny is Console, While GTA-5 is on my Steam which is PC.

I can play Wizard101 after i finish my work early in class which is easy enough, And play my 3ds while i walk or at home during the night.

I'm more worried about how to fit in GTA-5 and Destiny into my play time.

If i get Destiny 2, i can play it on PC.
Any Ideas?
>>
Anybody?
>>
Sounds like an addiction but ok.
>>
>>18671244
They're called "extracurricular" activities for a reason. You do them IN ADDITION TO schoolwork, not instead of.

Miss an hour of gaming and you'll be sad. Miss an hour of homework or studying and you risk screwing up your entire future.
>>
Quit school and breed pokemon for a living
>>
>>18671244

Yeah, you're addicted. No curing that, it'll go away on its own at a certain point.

Try not to fuck up your school work and you're good to go. Really, there's no advice we can give you about this.
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>18671654

You would be surprised.
I know a lot of adults which are addicted to vidya.
>>
>>18671244
I used to love playing vidya but then it became kinda pointless.
What do you get out of it? Virtual satisfaction? It's not ok if you abuse it

OP, you will enjoy it more as a reward.
So study every week and play one day on the weekend

That's all. You are going to become an adult soon, don't fuck it up with vidya
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.