[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cloned Credit Cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4074.jpg (44KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4074.jpg
44KB, 858x536px
So I'm looking at credit cards for sale on tor and it sounds too good to be true. Any thoughts? How can I have one delivered to me without authorities finding out?
>>
probably the fastest way to get yourself into jail
think about it anon, if they were that good why would the cloners sell them? they would use them themselves. they sell because it's too risky to do so and they know the income will be consistent.

work on yourself and get a well paying job like the rest of us.

t. been to jail, not a fun place
>>
>>18671003
if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Every time. In every scenario ask yourself that.
>>
>>18671009
I'm in the process of working on getting a good job, but in the meantime I'm pretty screwed. Just one card would help me out so much right now. V
>>
>>18671046
how do you plan on using it? I'll point out every flaw and change your mind.
>>
>>18671055
Either take out small amounts at random atms or put it into a green dot card.
>>
>>18671046
buddy I have slept on the streets with $2 in my bank account and prior years to that used the original silk road just to give you a sense of how comfortable I was with buying illegal shit on tor. never once did I consider a stolen card because of the sheer risk. you will destroy your life faster than I can solve this captcha.
>>
>>18671090
As long as I use a good vpn on a public network and don't have it sent to my house I don't really see how I could get caught
>>
>>18671103
the fact that you think acquiring the card is the risky part just illustrates how dumb you really are, and the bit about not having it sent to your house makes it clear you've never made a darknet purchase

go ahead and do it if you're so intent on seeing the inside of a prison, you can't pay for a lawyer with cloned cards
>>
>>18671108
You are correct. I've never made a darknet purchase. What about PayPal accounts then?
>>
Delivery is easy. Using one is easy. Using one without being caught and hauled to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison is the hard part. It's pretty clear you don't know what you're getting into. You don't know how serious and high-risk of a crime using a stolen credit card is. If you are desperate for cash, sell drugs or prostitute yourself, much safer.
>>
>>18671134
Why is using it without being caught so hard if I cash it out and avoid cameras. Already prostituted myself, wastes too much of my time with not enough reward
>>
>>18671150
The card only needs to be flagged stolen once. It may already very well be flagged by the time you get it since its info could have been spread to lots of people. If you try to use it, red alerts go up immediately, and you'll soon get the cops on your tail.

But since you are so convinced it will work, go ahead. You have made up your mind already. Maybe everyone telling you it's a retarded idea is just a faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.