[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an ugly Femanon that needs a Date to my homecoming (school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8930.jpg (87KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8930.jpg
87KB, 500x333px
Im an ugly Femanon that needs a Date to my homecoming (school is making me go) and I dont know how to get a date, Im honestly considering paying someone to come with me at this point. Any advice on how to get a date?
(PS. I dont have any Friends to go with.)
>>
>>18670582
School can't make you do shit. Skip it an say you were sick. I've skipped homecoming, prom, high school graduation and my college graduation. Fuck those circlejerks.
>>
>>18670582
Why do you need a date? You don't have any friends at all, what about siblings or cousins? I didn't have a date to any of my high school's dances and just went with friends. It was great! A lot of my friends with dates ended up in huge fights and crying in the bathroom all night.
>>
>>18670582
unless you are at a school where girls outnumber guys 3 to 1 then you can find a date easy
just look for some guy who is a loser and below what other girls expect or something, poor guy will be twice as freaked out as you
>>
Get some girl friends to go with you and make fun of the losers without dates lmao
>>
>>18670582
You'd be amazed what a man would do for even a slight hint of a handjob or the glimpse of a breast.
>>
>>18671235
I agree with this opinion.

Although I have to admit I'm not familiar with how it is in america at all.
>>
>>18670582
just ask a stranger on tinder. show a bit of skin but don't let him fuck.
>>
Honesty.

"Hey my school's maaking me go to homecoming, will you go with me?"

"Hey the school's making me go to homecoming, will you go with me as just friends?"
>>
>>18671284
yeah, totally agree.
if you are an ugly chick, you just have to do it like the boys: ask people. there is plenty of advice on how to ask people out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.