[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breast reduction surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1106.jpg (90KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1106.jpg
90KB, 400x320px
What are you thoughts on breast reduction surgery for women?

Do you think it's necessary enough to warrant a surgical operation for women to reduce their breast? Should the unwanted symptoms of having large breasts be alleviated through non-invasive ways (exercise, physical therapy, proper fitted clothing)? Is the psychology of a woman interested in reduction justified (social stigma, unwanted looks and attention)? Would you persuade a woman to avoid the surgery or for?

And in one last final question I would like to ask a hypothetical scenario: If a woman, interested in the surgery, was stranded on an island with no other human beings on sight, but through a machine she was allowed to perform the surgery would she still do it? Assuming living priorities such as food, water and shelter are already fulfilled and any post-operation complications can be dealt with by the machine.

I ask this because my girlfriend is interested in getting the surgery.

I've posted this before, but I've been told this would've been a better place to post this.
>>
TLDR
Personal preference anon

If someone is uncomfortable with large breasts, they may benefit from the procedure.
>>
>>18670562
Yes, the island girl would get the surgery. It sounds like you aren't being very sympathetic, OP. I'm sure your gf has explained the physical reasons one would want a breast reduction in addition to the psychological - why aren't you listening to her?
>>
>>18670577
Yeah, but I think discomfort could be alleviated in different methods.

>>18670578
I've been listening. I think you'll understand better once I tell the story.

Ok so here's the story.

We've been together for a little over 1 year. Both in our mid-20's and in America. She has a very busy work schedule and I am in school. We see each other a lot and we are happy, I think. However, she mentioned that she wants to do the surgery and I was kind of shocked. She mentioned this once early on when we were dating, but I never figured that she was serious and she never brought it up either so it came out of nowhere. We both had very serious career-oriented dates coming up so we decided to put the issue on hold until those dates. Mine has finally past and her's is at the end of September. That's when we have to decide how we're going to do this. Usually we talk about our issues right away, or at least within a week, so this is unusual in our relationship. And that's because this is going to decide whether or not I'm going to stay with her.
>>
>>18670562
I'm not well-read on breast reduction surgery or anything, but I've heard the back pain from having big tiddies can get really bad. If your girlfriend really wants it, the pain/inconvenience must be really bad.

That said, I think it's fair to say that you should avoid getting surgeries whenever possible, in general. They're expensive, and you usually don't get through the procedure and the recovery feeling quite as good as you used to. Again, not sure how much this applies to breast reduction, but scar tissue can't be fun.

Fucked up my knee and shoulder when I was younger. They work, but I'll probably never be able to get ripped or run for very long without pain
>>
>>18670588
Would you seriously leave her over having small tits?
>>
>>18670588
>breaking up with your gf because her tits aren't as big

kek
>>
I can totally respect women that do the surgery that have breasts that cannot be helped through non-invasive methods. And women with breast cancer or another disorder that is life-threatening should even do the surgery.

I am against the surgery. I believe people should accept their bodies the way they were born, unless it has some kind of life threatening deficiency then I believe that we should stay natural. It's not a religious belief, but something more personal. I can't respect people who give up and seek instant gratification and never try solutions that are harder to do, but are more rewarding. I feel that the surgery is definitely a necessary medical procedure that some women require in order to have an acceptable means of life, but I can't agree to cosmetic reasons.

>>18670602
>>18670604
No the size of her breasts is what I'm concerned about. I'm more concerned how she wants to have an easy way out of her problems. It's an issue of character.
>>
>>18670562
I typed up a long, thoughtful reply, but 4chan isn't letting me post it. The TLDR of it is that a BRS can be 100% necessary. My wife is a 36GG, and she considers getting it frequently, and will probably do so in the foreseeable future.

There are symptoms that can't be treated with non-invasive means, such as the fact that there is a limited clothing selection for you at an average store, either by literal physical form, or the fact that their flowing nature will turn you into a rectangle. Even past that, the symptoms that can be treated with non-invasive means doesn't change the fact that you're still having to go out of the way to treat a symptom when someone with smaller breasts wouldn't have to do so.

If you're considering breaking up with her over the surgery, you should break up anyway, because it clearly doesn't sound like a relationship you care too much about lmao.
>>
I'd leave, because you don't sound like you really give a shot about her feelings.
>>
>>18670562
Too large of breasts can cause undue suffering, but anything smaller than a D cup I'd advise working out over the surgery, less complications.
>>
>>18670610
Considering surgery "an easy way out" is pretty funny, to be honest. Surgery is some real shit, financially, physically, etc. I think most people would generally avoid surgery, and to consider doing it shows your distress over the situation.
>>
>>18670610
>easy way out
You're a faggot and she deserves better than you.
>>
File: Breast-Reduction-page.png (36KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Breast-Reduction-page.png
36KB, 450x300px
>>18670623
You can just post twice. I'm interested in hearing it. My girlfriend's breasts are not as big as your wife's. Probably a little smaller. I don't know bra sizes very well.

And I agree with you that there is a limited selection of clothing due to the shape of their body. She complains all the time whenever we go to a store that she wants to wear something, but it didn't fit her because of her breasts.

>>18670628
I do care a lot. I just want her to at least try alternative methods before jumping the gun. I just feel that her decision is a little hasty. If she tries other solutions and they all failed and the only last resort is to get the surgery then I think I can be ok with it.

I'm worry about her nursing capability too. There is a risk that she will be unable to nurse a baby if she gets this surgery. She and I both want children in our future so it's another major concern.
>>
>>18670588
You cannot alleviate that discomfort in other means sometimes
Coming from someone who has been a DD all her life, I was 190lbs once and 108lbs. My tits never budged because its not fat, but breast tissue.
Buying bras in that size is expensive because you can't always find them in normal stores, they only go up to D. And even then bras haven't fixed my back problems.

If you're seriously gonna leave your gf over her tits just let her fucking go find a much better bf and find yourself some big titted floozy to fuck.
>>
>>18670634
According to studies smaller breasts actually have less complications than larger breasts.

>>18670636
Totally. Surgery is not something she can pull out of a hat. And she is very busy with her career so it's going to strain her a lot to do it.

What do you mean by my distress? Of course I'm worried and I want to hear from other what they think.
>>
>>18670659
Again it's not about the size of her breasts that concerns me. It's about her character.

So would you get the surgery if you could? And how tall are you?
>>
>>18670664
The 'your distress' was a reference to the hypothetical individual who is seeking a surgery.
>>
>>18670666
Yeah probably. If I had the time and money I'd go to a respectable C

I think it's really weird you have this extreme morality issue. Maybe you need to get one of those fake titty bra things that show men what it's like to carry that weight around.
>>
>>18670668
Ah I see thanks for the clarification. She must feel cornered to want a solution as drastic as surgery.

>>18670676
Thanks for the input. Do you feel that breast sizes could be comparable to men's height? I would also like to be 6'2 if I could.

I'm probably gonna actually order one.
>>
>>18670685
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if there were a surgery to make you taller/shorter and you wanted to be taller/shorter then by all means I'd encourage you to have it.
Even if it is just "cosmetic", life's too short to be unhappy with yourself.

If I had the time and money I'd get a lot of work done. I'd fix my tits, both size and correct my inverted nips, I'd get labiaplasty and knock off my dangling 2 inch lips, I'd get a tummy tuck to get rid of this godawful hanging gut that never goes away no matter how dangerously low I get in weight, I'd fix my jawline if such a surgery existed

I'd totally reinvent myself if I had the resources. I also understand I don't have those resources and probably never will, so I'm also content with how I am. Doesn't mean I think I'm "perfect just the way I am". Fuck that, I'm not perfect and I could be a billion times better if I had all the resources in the world, but I don't. I'm just me.
>>
>>18670610
>easy way out
>giant lumps of fat you have no way of escaping except via surgery constantly giving you armageddon level pain

the fuck? why don't you weigh your girlfriend's knockers, then find some weights that weigh the same and tie it around your chest for a day, see how far you get.
>>
>>18670562
spitting in the face of God and all chestlets.

Titcows should EAT LESS
>>
>>18670651
>I'm worry about her nursing capability too. There is a risk that she will be unable to nurse a baby if she gets this surgery. She and I both want children in our future so it's another major concern.
If anything, she should simply hold off on getting them done until after she's done having kids. People who I've known who have had implants/reductions didn't have nursing issues but the after effects of breastfeeding essentially ruined the work done.

I think you're being unrealistic with wanting her to try other methods, unless she's really overweight chances are high she's not going to magically sink her boobs. I would suggest just holding off so she doesn't have to get them done twice
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.