[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A dude tried to rape my autistic self and now I'm confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466916931695.gif (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466916931695.gif
46KB, 300x300px
>be 19 y.o. straight male college student
>join theatre group since I'm supposed to do social shit and I'm a decent singer
>get cast in the ensemble
>meet a pretty quiet but polite dude who is also in the ensemble
>we start talking on messenger
>he starts talking about gay sex a lot, insinuates that he wants to suck me off
>wellthen.jpg
>try to change topic, dude apologizes
>event repeats but I'm a pussy so I don't tell anyone
>meanwhile I'm asperger's as fuck so people complain to the theatre company about how creepy I am

>fast forward to St. Paddy's day party
>members of theatre group are there, including the guy
>we start talking about one of the shows he recently did
>he suddenly starts getting serious about trying to suck my dick
>dude grabs my waistline and tries to pull my pants down
>I panic and skedaddle
>report him the next day, get a ban from contact

> f.f. again to this year, where the guy is still in the theatre company
>he only acts rapey around me, everyone else loves him and thinks he's a swell guy
>meanwhile I'm just sort of acknowledged but don't have any really good friends in the group
>want to be accepted there but I don't think I can
>afraid to quit because then I'd have to explain to my friends and family while trying not to tell them I'm a loser

should I just take the L or do something? very lost and looking for help. please and thank you
>>
>>18670351
There is nothing to talk about.

You either want to lose your virginity to him or you dont. If you want to, simply ask him "on date" somewhere private. If you dobt want to, either stop going there or just make sure you never stay alone with him.
>>
seems like the dude is trying to use his position (and your... mental handicap) to fuck you, quite literally

set him up, record it, destroy him
if he doesn't rape you, he'll eventually rape someone else, do a good deed and save someone's ass
>>
>>18670351
If I were you, I'd tell my parents that a gay guy is harassing me and you already handled it but he keeps violating the ban, confirm to them that you're not a fag, and tell them you are going to move on and find something new.

You won't get what you want from this group of people. From my personal experience of helping my sister deal with choir bullies, theater/choir girls obsess over gay men in theater. Even if they are assholes.

Anyone who is slight autist(my sister was a little socially offbeat), they treat like shit.
>>
fuck, I miscommunicated
The dude only ACTED rapey around me. he has not talked to me since the ban. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear, but if I were good at communicating then I probably wouldn't have this issue in the first place
>>
shameless self-bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.