[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odds that things are going nowhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: charlie brown 2.jpg (141KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
charlie brown 2.jpg
141KB, 1280x1112px
>kissless virgin
>meet qt girl at friend's going-away party
>we hang out for like 4 hours along with a few of her friends and one of mine
>everything's going super well
>laughed at my jokes
>got a little touchy with me
>she told me a little about her personal life
>single as far as i can tell
>kept coming back to talk to me specifically (i.e. not the group of people we were with) after talking to others, going outside to smoke, etc
>hugged goodbye
>friend on our way out says "It seems like you really hit it off with L. You gonna ask her out?"
>didn't ask for her number
>she didn't offer it
>fuckme.jpg
>decide to add her on fb the next day
>otherwise there's almost no way i'll ever hear from her again
>no response so far

/adv/, I've gotta say, I'm pretty bummed about this. She was a chubby Irish girl with a cute face and a fun personality that most guys would definitely overlook. I'm obviously a failure of a pussy slayer, but I feel like I had a real chance this weekend. I'm mostly just posting here because it's cathartic, and I wanted to share the fact that I'm actually pretty amped up for the next time I meet a girl I feel some chemistry with.

That said, Is it totally unrealistic to think she'll get back to me eventually? It's been 3 days now.

Does this mentality (i.e. being this excited) mean that I'm probably too invested?

If you've got any other relevant advice/stories to share, I'd appreciate all of it.
>please
>thank you
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18670338
Ask her on date.
>inb4 some autistic bullshit excuse
I dont care. You met her once, you can for sure manage to do it again. Get her numbet AND ASK HER ON DATE!
>inb4 autism
Ask her on date.
>>
>>18670395
>inb4 inb4 autism
I'd love to ask her out right now. That's the plan! My problem is that I've got no way to contact her but facebook, and it seems like she's ignoring my friend request because it's been 3 days, and she hasn't accepted it yet. It's possible she just doesn't use it much, which would be a huge relief, but I have no reason to think that. It's so hit or miss with people now that other social media platforms are on the rise.

I've thought about asking one of my friends from the party for her number, but if she's actively ignoring my friend request, then that'd be pretty creepy. I don't think it's autistic to want to avoid putting myself in a situation like that. That said, I guess it's also true that I'll never see her again. Obviously that's an excuse, but I don't know it's an autistic bullshit excuse. If it is, please set me straight ;-;
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18670423
>creepy
Do yourself a favor and never ever use that word again. If you need to have one trait in dating game, it is being BOLD.

Extract her phone number VIA ANY MEANS and chat her up. DATE THE BITCH!
>>
>>18670444
Christ, that picture is confusing. You're probably right. I really have nothing to lose but my dignity for like a day. Fuck.
>>
>>18670338
bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.