[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im at the movies seeing some stupid movie. How to snuggle up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0841.jpg (667KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
667KB, 3264x2448px
Im at the movies seeing some stupid movie. How to snuggle up to my date its out second date shes never had boyfriend, havent held hands yet. Im 24 before you ask.
>>
>>18670327
If she has never had a boyfriend and is a virgin just hold her hand at some point in the movie. She will appreciate the fuck out of that if she likes you.

If she has never had a boyfriend and has fucked, then do whatever you want because she is a slut. Nail and bail.
>>
>>18670342
Are virgin women really this common that they're the only people you'll date?
>>
>>18670342
I did the hand holding, is a kiss goodbye a possible??
>>
She loved the handholding she was blustered, asian girls are cute and gentle
>>
>>18670327
Stop using your phone at the movies. It's annoying as hell to everyone around you.
>>
>>18671645
I was outside the theater
>>
>>18670327
If you don't kiss her goodbye, i'm going full on Ricardo Lopez you. I swear
>>
>>18671918
No no I couldn't she was very overwhelmed by the handholding shes probably never even had her first kiss or shes kissed very very few men
>>
>>18670327
If you can't after the movie, buy some time and take her to walk around the mall or something. A movie date is the worst kind of date. She sees shit in the mall, she's gonna talk. Talk equals trust. Before you kiss her, play with her hair and caress her cheek after you pull her in for a one arm hug.
I liked that kind of sugar sweet shit back then, so maybe she will too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.