[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for white people beaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: beach.jpg (20KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
20KB, 350x236px
Having traveled for most of my life, I have realized that the place I call home must have 3 things: A beach, low cost of living, and work. I found that in Charleston, SC, but there's one problem: the moon crickets. I grew up in the north where we have civilized, educated black people who intergrate nicely. South Carolina is filled with walking stereotypes of just the niggiest of niggers. What are some good places to live with my above 3 requirements, plus the fourth of no jungle bunnies?
>>
>>18670256
Uhhhh down here in Florida we got the greatest beach with the highest shark attacks, sure we got the niggers but we also got the KKK. Settle in a KKK neighbourhood and you'll be burning crosses in no time. You fucking racist piece of shit DIE HOE! DIE YOU HOE!
>>
>>18670256

anywhere that cost a lot to live, comparatively. and no thats not compared to non beach property.

look up real estate in various beach properties and compare them. Santa Monica may be expensive to live but its not nearly as expensive as malibu. guess which one has more degenerates?
>>
>>18670256
Greece
>>
I should also clarify: I'm a private security contractor and a fairly based conservative, so any place I go (in the US) needs to be ar15 friendly.
>>
>>18670280
wow you are very badass. wouldnt wanna mess with you
>>
>>18670256

>What are some good places to live with my above 3 requirements

On some train tracks. Great place to take a nap, too.
>>
>>18670296
Literally only mentioning for the purpose of getting a gun friendly area with related work. Some states it's a felony just to drive through with a magazine of 30 rounds.
>>
And inb4 "wasist!" Nobody likes southern niggers, not even black people from northern states. These niggers are in a league of their own.
>>
>>18670256
Minnesota Great Lakes.
>>
>>18670334
your mom seems to like them
>>
I'm in NC and the niggers aren't too bad although they are niggers for sure
>>
I now know where I'm bringing my black family and friends next year
>>
>>18670256
Oregon is like 99% white people. Any place on the west coast is going to be pretty devoid of black people.
>>
if you want to get away from the darkies AND be on the beach you have to have a lot of cash, so your second must have is very incompatible with your first, sorry, try hanging out with your nigger friends.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.