[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting pussy in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 4X3A0027.jpg (41KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
4X3A0027.jpg
41KB, 650x366px
I just started going to a big state school a few weeks ago and I want to get laid ASAP. Im not a virgin, but it's been a while.

I think I'm fairly good looking but its hard to meet that many girls outside of my floor, and that's a pretty small pool. I dont think just walking up to girls minding their own business on the way to class and trying out pick-up lines is a good idea. I have tried to 'lay bricks' with the girls I know, unlike most of the guys around here who are beta cowards, hasn't taken off though. I hear that frat parties aren't even a good place to get girls because girls are being extra defensive due to all the frat guys trying to fuck them so I'm not sure how many other options there are.

What do?
>>
Girls go to frat parties precisely to get fucked by frat guys. Stop putting women on a pedestal.
>>
Just be friendly and outgoing, talk to girls in class/clubs or whatever. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to fuck them right away, just get to know them and it'll happen eventually.
>>
>>18670156
Yeah that too, there are a number of reasons that's not a good bet. There aren't many non-frat parties at my college, though.
>>
>>18670157
I can't actually just talk to them though. The trick is to get their number and try to hangout rather than just be one of 50 guy friends, right?
>>
>>18670167
Yeah that definitely helps. Maybe start by asking to study with one from your class or something?
>>
>>18670183
That would be a good idea if I got a chance to chat them up first, but there's not a lot of opportunity for that in class, its kind of get-in, get-out.

There aren't a whole lot of clubs that I hear about apart from service clubs and gay shit like that, either.
>>
>>18670156
This. The only girls I've ever met who want to fuck within 30 minutes of meeting them were at parties hosted by my Frat. It's pretty soul draining desu.
>>
Does your community think the only reason u go to college is to get laid shady right but it happens fuxken bastereds
>>
>>18670131
Yo big virgin here, and I'm here to tell you " DONT DO IT "! DON'T DO IT MAN! VIRGINITY IS THE SECRET TO IMMORTALITY! Puss is god's way of testing us, don't touch it.
>>
Word of advice, do NOT touch any girl in your dorm.
I made the mistake of introducing a girl I was hooking up with to a girl who lived in the room next to me.
They stayed good friends after we stopped hooking up so I'd would see her occasionally when she'd see my neighbor and it was extremely awkward.

I can only imagine it being much worse when it's a girl you'll walk past almost everyday.
>>
>>18670210
wow i know this feel
it sucks cuz most frat bros are really retarded
>>
>>18670420
That's exactly why girls want to fuck them, no emotional connection.
>>
>>18670167
No, literally just talk to them. Then bang their friends, or better yet, friends of friends. You need some friends who are girls. They will get you laid.
>>
>>18670538
has this happened to you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.