[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0191.jpg (31KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0191.jpg
31KB, 400x388px
First time on /adv/ so I want to just get this shit off of my chest. I have a hard time finding a date for anything. It seems now in my age range, 19, women are figuring out their sexuality, career paths, and what they seek in life in general. I had a previous ex when I was 17 that was bi-sexual and I'm trying to steer my thoughts away from this particular individual. I had my dick sucked but I've never seemed have pleasures her at all. My mind ponders if bisexuals just behave like this with a mute expression and no affection at all? That they are the most soulless human beings to walk this earth. Anyway, my frustration is what would be some quick tips with starting to date again and boost my confidence to find someone who isn't a piece of shit human being.
>>
It was one person nigga, don't generalise an entire bracket of people
It sucks that you're hurt but the #1 tip is to be confident but not arrogant. That way you lead yourself in pursuit of happiness and not some bullshit insecure picture of what you think society wants you to be
Just have your shit together and then you'll find a woman as a result. Focus on yourself first.
>>
File: thehell.png (718KB, 707x711px) Image search: [Google]
thehell.png
718KB, 707x711px
Go gay, its the best way!
>>
I'll agree with you that women in your age range nowadays are getting more confused due to them having to figure out their homronal changes, masculine things like career..

Yet it's unhealthy for you to generalize them all like that. To jump start your dating game again, why not begin with some positive attitudes? It'll help you attract lots of girls with positive personalities. Also, learn to be self-sufficient.
>>
>>18670125

women aren'y the only ones figuring out their sexuality and career paths at 19, men are too, literally just as much as women.

thats what people do at 19. they are fresh adults trying to figure out their place in the world and what to do with their lives and what they enjoy now that they dont have parents directing them.

as for tips to get back in to dating, JUST ASK WOMEN FUCKING OUT wtf is wrong with you, who needs 'tips' to get back into dating. ask for something specific and we might help you.

heres a tip: dont fart on the woman before asking her out.
>>
>19, women are figuring out their sexuality
What the fuck. How do you not know this shit by middle school.
>>
>>18670217
Apologize for that very statement. I got a little worked up when typing this out. Thank you for that though.
>>
>>18670242

its cool man. the point im trying to make is YOU are in that same position, arent you? even if you know you like girls nad you know you want to go in to say, STEM, you don't know much beyond that. dating is a part of figuring your life out. if you find a girl who claims she knows what she wants shes just ignorant of her inner workings and just going to be like any other girl you date. your not going to find some girl that has it all figured out and just wants to date you in addition to it.

so just go out and date and stop worrying about what people are figuring out.
>>
>>18670232

because in middle school your sexuality is only just awakening. You think you got yours figured out, but in all likelihood you havent experimented with your sexuality much if at all. and i dont mean that in the gay way.
>>
My youth, women ideally date guys about 3-5 years older than them. There are basically 3 age ranges: 18-23, they want you to be "fun" and have a car. 24-28 (ish) is the worst. They are really trying to find a husband, so they start becoming controling bitches and wanting way more than they get. Completely hypergomus dating sceene. They get cool again at about 30, all they care about is that you're functional. I'd say to boost your self esteem lift heavy weights and hit a cougar bar. Older women (35+) LOVE 19 year old guys. Get your cougar hunting hat boyo. Now heres how you do it: go to a sit down bar, one where you can actually hear people talking (think Cheers) Tip your bartender $5-10 before you order anything. This will eliminate the need for tips throughout the night (actually saving you tip $) and get them working wingman/ better drinks. Dress nicely, and articulate yourself well. Women over 25 start getting wet for intelligence. Also go alone, or with one friend max. Groups scare women.
>>
>>18670277
Where can I find cougar bars?
>>
>not having a good paying job, own flat and car at 19 and going for lower income sluts that work minimun wage jobs THEN working up to rich college sluts
In any case sort yourself out stupid frogposter
>>
Formula:

"Hey, do you have a boyfriend?"

If she says "No."

"Cool, I was just wondering if I could take you out sometime."

If she adds "Why do you ask?"

"I was wanting to take you out sometime"

Try this with as many aquaintences as possible (at least have some level of familiarity with them)

Or say something like "You really caught my eye and I was wondering if I could speak with you."
>>
How about you go figure out your career path and what you seek in life instead of being desperate to fuck? Having a passion makes women come to you themselves
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.