[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what depression is? Just a constant state of sadness,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1453772139761.jpg (214KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1453772139761.jpg
214KB, 746x718px
Is this what depression is? Just a constant state of sadness, boredom, and fatigue while doctors throw different medication cocktails at you hoping they work?

Has anybody here actually ever gotten out of clinical depression? I want to go back to school and get a uni degree so badly to work with animals but every time I go to school, I'm just so unmotivated and give up.
>>
yeah, no. stop trying to think that medication or therapy will fix you. it's necessary. without it, you'd be too weak to ever get out of this. but the actual work is still yours to do. what do you think? there's a reason you got depressed in the first time and medication won't make that vanish. you need to pinpoint the issue and then find strategies to handle it.
that's like having a car with a broken engine and wondering why putting in fuel won't make it drive again.
>>
>>18670067
This, OP. The medication gets you part the way there, but the real healing requires bud. When you smoke ganja, you rise above all sorrow.
>>
>>18670056
Depression comes from a feeling of no control. Lacking control in a part of your life?
>>
Try weed, exercise, and reading
>>
Where can I buy weed..... I've always been a goodie two shoes and I regret it. Being in pain everyday.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.