[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is up with that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: GAqWBD9-1.gif (1MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
GAqWBD9-1.gif
1MB, 360x264px
Why dont women like weird men? Is it engrained in their instinct not to date or be attracted to weirdos?
>>
Weird women exist. They're not all totally fugly. Just gotta find one that fits your weird.
>>
Dating weird men would give them a bad rep with other people, that's literally it.
>>
because theyre weird... duh
>>
>>18670005

weird generally has a negative connotation to it. if a girl likes those weird things she doesn't call you weird, she calls you interesting, unique, quirky.

if she calls you weird its because those qualities are not JUST out of the norm but that they are negative qualities.
>>
That's not a think, the men you're thinking of are probably shitty or insane and nobody likes a psycho or a piece of shit
>>
Women are a giant hivemind obsessed with sameness, universal acceptance and conformity.
>>
>>18670005
It's the mystery involved. Create a female dating profile and watch as 100 messages roll in with the same message. All guys are average looking or a bit above average. This is boring. Then there's the guy that's not like any of them, shows interest in the but then becomes distant for no reason yet still talks to them. It mentally fucks with them and then they want you bad. There can be 5 guys asking them out this Friday and they're desperate for the mysterious guy to ask. Maybe he'll make a hint about it and it drives her insane why isn't he like all the other guys chasing her so hard.
>>
>>18670244

Pretty much this.

It takes some independence of mind to be "weird" but women either want the unthinking social beta dog or the cool ex-con alpha depending on where she is in her cycle.
>>
>>18670005

Women are stupid. I'm a bit eccentric, Asperger's, but I do really good for myself. Girl I love has three kids, three daddies, she knows I love her but she's never been willing to date me, yet she'll date and fuck 10 pieces of shit no problem. Even though she's fat now and ugly now, she still won't date me but I'm a "really good guy" and a "really good friend".
>>
>>18670292

translation:
>im ugly and think women should date me because i 'do good for my self'.
>>
>>18670292
I think there's a point where most women will be set in their way to see you as a friend and nothing more. If you don't make it clear what you want from early on and if you still stick around even if she treats you like a brother you're going to stay there
>>
>>18670308

I'm not ugly, just overweight. And she's also overweight now and is probably a 4/10 when she was a 7/10 in HS.

>>18670319

Already made it clear. And pay for a lot of her shit too. I just ask for some goddamn respect and commitment in return. I'm not saying that she has to love me as much as I love her; she just needs to settle because she's not getting anyone better than me.
>>
Some weird women like weird men.

We are always worried, though. Because if you go on a date with the wrong woman as a guy, she might embarrass you, or maybe break your heart. If you're a woman and you go on a date with the wrong man- we're constantly taught that he could date rape us or murder us or something. So we're more cautious than men are.
>>
>>18670393
Anon, if she's made it clear you aren't going to fuck and you keep buying her shit you're teaching her that you will just buy her shit because she hangs out with you. Stop doing that.
>>
>>18670637

No, she said we'll see where things go but she wasn't ready for a relationship. I'm trying to teach her that I can take care of her and that she needs to accept me into her life because I've been the one constant for her.
>>
>>18670005

Women are risk averse when choosing mates, that's literally it. Settling down with a social pariah is not in her interest or her kids. Being 'with' a culture and following social norms generally implicates an established and ingrained social network and financial situation (like having a job, having close friends, having good family support if things go bad), women want men who can provide for their sexual reproductive interests. Their sexuality is an intimate dependency, they're not beauty orientated like men are. It wouldnt make sense for them to be
>>
>>18670005
theres two kinds, weird humor, and people with googley prescription glasses
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.