[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blurry Vision/Scratched eye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eye.jpg (11KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
11KB, 220x165px
Hey guys, I woke up last night with a pain in my eye like something was in it. I got up and it hurt like fire for like 20 minutes while I flushed it out with water and tried to get out whatever it was. It doesn't hurt anymore but now my vision in that eye is really blurry. wtf, has this happened to anyone else?

I thought it would go away after a few hours but It's been all day and that eye is still blurry. I read online that it could clear up in 24/72 horus, so I'm waiting before I go to the doctor because it's expensive.

In the meantime, has anyone had any actual, personal, real experience with something like that? How long did it take to clear up? Was it a scratched cornea? Any tips or tricks?
>>
Ophtho here

Corneal abrasions/ulcers hurt like shit
Thing is the eye is hard to see without them fancy microscopes and a fluorescent dye

Either way corneal abrasions heal better if your eye is patched, but that's hard to advise without seeing you

Is going to the ER out of the equation? If so, buy some over the counter artificial tears and apply 4-5x times a day to see if you have some confort

This is judging by what you are telling me, again we are heavily depedent on seeing the cause

Any other symptons? Does light bother you? Any sharp pain? Secretions?
>>
>>18669950
It doesn't hurt at all since I flushed my eye out last night, but it's just blurry. Like, everything is normal. It looks and feels normal except everything in that one eye is blurry, and the strain is causing headaches when I try to read or focus on a lot of stuff, but just sitting staring blankly, it doesn't hurt. Just blurry.

It hurt like fire last night though. I don't know what got in it, but I had to wash it out for like 20 minutes.
>>
>>18669964
Probably something got inside and left an abrasion

If your vision doesn't get worse I'd say you can wait a couple of days...if not do consult someone mate...I've thrown eyes to the trash bin because people decided to "wait and see if it got better"
>>
>>18669970
>thrown eyes to the trash bin because people decided to "wait and see if it got better

wtf, that's scary, dude, don't say shit like that if you're not serious. What the hell could possibly happen? Am I in danger? What are the danger signs? It's just blurry right now and hasn't gotten worse, is there a warning sign I need to watch for?
>>
Sudden vision loss or worsening is never a good sign.

Also any new symptom is always a cause for alarm; Just saying if tomorrow or the next day it's the same, seek someone
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.