[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Betrayed my Homeboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Born_to_feel.jpg (32KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_feel.jpg
32KB, 428x500px
This is a long one folks. Brace for wall of text, not quite sure how to format this. Alright, I'll give some basic information. I'm 19, I have this pal who's 17, we'll call him Jeff. I introduced him and some of my irl pals to this discord group (mainly teenage girls). After about 3 months of Jeff sexting with this 26 year old girl, who we'll call Sam, Sam decides she wants to come over to visit. Sam's froma different country, she has to fly over.

So me and my pals agree to go camping with Sam, and Jeff. A one night thing. Sam came over on a Thursday afternoon, and spent the afternoon and night with Jeff at his house. The next day, we all go camping. Jeff and Sam are 5 and a half hours late.

They finally get there, we stet up camp and start drinking. A few hours in, I realise my other two friends have left. I want my boy to do well, so I leave Sam and Jeff alone and go talk to my pals in the woods for 10 minutes. Mid conversation with my other pals, Sam finds us. Not a good sign right? So we go back to the camp.

We continued drinking for another hour, and then we decide to have a little talk with our boy Jeff, while Sam's off peeing in the woods. We tell him to say how he feels, and make his move and that we'll leave him for a while to do it.

Sam gets back, me and my other pals leave Sam and Jeff alone again. Sam asks "Anon can I come with, I don't care if you're talking about guy stuff I'll just listen." I tell her it's private. We're in the woods no less than 15 minutes and Sam and Jeff come looking for us. We all head back to camp as a group. We continue drinking into the night.

At about 1am, Sam and one of my other friends walk off into the woods to have a talk. I get a message 5 minutes later from Sam telling me to go find them.

I find my other pal and Sam in the woods, my other pal leaves. Sam sits me down on a tree stump and says in short "Anon I don't like Jeff at all, he's too young and too inexperienced. But I do want you." -Continued
>>
File: now.jpg (60KB, 865x543px) Image search: [Google]
now.jpg
60KB, 865x543px
>>18669803
>But I do want you
Do it.
>>
>>18669803
Wow that's shitty of you if you went for it
>>
you thought with your little head mate, whats done is done
>>
File: 9d5.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
Continued She also says that her and Jeff were never in a relationship. I turn Sam down, make her go back to her tent with Jeff and head off to sleep. We get up the next morning. Jeff and Sam are gonna spend the next day with each other, and then she'd go home the day after. I head home, and sleep well into the evening. I get woken up by a knock on my door. It's my other friend and his gf, with Sam. No Jeff. They want me to go out drinking with them. I go out drinking with them, we have a great night and we go back to my pals apartment. On the way back I ask my pal what he thinks I should do, and he says he'd fuck her in my situation and gives me a condom just in case. Me and Sam fuck, while my pal and his gf sleep in the other room. We wake up the next afternoon, my pal has to go to dinner with his gf so he can't drop off Sam at the airport. I don't drive, so I have to get Jeff and his friend to drop her off at the airport. I call up Jeffs friend, ask him not to pick up Jeff. He asks why, and I tell him I fucked Sam. He picks up Sam, I duck out of the situation and don't even have to see Jeff. Sam has to sit in awkward silence with Jeff for an hour on the way to the airport. Jeff blocks me on everything, tells me he never wants to see me again. I've known Jeff for 8 years. He convinces all my friends to block me. A few extra notes, Jeff never even kissed Sam. They never had sex either. Sam is a solid 8.5/10 Jeff is a 5.5/10 and I'm a 6.5/10. I think that's it. I do quite like Jeff, we were good friends. I knew he would be angry, but not this angry. What do? Do I try and make it up to him, or cut my losses and find new friends? Ask questions if you'd like.
>>
>>18669840
Seriously...?

Any fucking idiot could realize your homeboy has issues trusting people.

Even a half-decent friend would be willing and patient to help their friend overcome that, instead of betraying his ass for a piece of pussy...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.