[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Husband's 'true colors'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

Recently married. I'm worried my husband's recent behavior is actually his 'true colors' coming out.

>lived together for two years
>got married a month ago
>my doggo runs in excited and gives him a little snip on the arm
>he immediately goes into a rage, yelling at the dog, holding its snout and dragging it out to the backyard
>he says it's justified because it drew a bit of blood (he was wearing a sweater)

I've never seen him act this way, so I'm really concerned. Any femanons want to weigh in?
>>
>>18669787
>poorly trained dog literally bites the guy so hard it draws blood trough a thick shirt like a sweater
He needs to train that shit my man
>>
>>18669787
I think you'll need more instances of this behavior occurring before you have anything to be worried about. Maybe he was just having a really stressful day and snapped when he was bitten.
>>
>>18669787
you should apologize to him for not training your dog not to bite people. Then promise you will train your dog and ask him to let you keep it in the house.
>>
>>18669787
Might be that he is getting more comfortable but u must definitely keep and eye open u never know how truly violent he might be
>>
>>18669790
The dog didn't have any bad intentions. Since she's half lab half pit she has more trouble controlling her actions. And it's more complicated than I can easily surmize here.

>>18669815
thanks. I've checked his computer (just the messages). So far I haven't seen anything too bad.
>>
>>18669829
>he a good boy
>on his way to dog church when he started biting people
>dindu nuthin
>>
>>18669790
>t.never had a dog before
>>
>>18669836
>>18669829
I wrestle with my dog all the time and he never draws blood when he playbites. He's a 90 Ib English Lab. If your dog is randomly biting people and drawing blood through clothes, its poorly trained. I don't even consider my dog well trained at all and he's never done that shit.
>>
>>18669844
This. I've owned dogs all my life, played rough with them etc. When they are play biting they don't draw blood.

If he bit him that hard, he wasn't just playing or excited
>>
I've had a lot of dogs and they've never drawn blood.

Your dog bit him through a sweater and drew blood, it's not surprising the adrenaline got flowing.

>thanks. I've checked his computer (just the messages). So far I haven't seen anything too bad.
ugh
>>
>>18669844
>>18669851
Yes, but OP said he was wearing a sweater which suggests he didn't even know it drew blood. And even if there was blood you don't drag it by the snout for an accidental bite
>>
>>18669787
My ex use to send me pretty goary stuff too like Dogg's smashing woman and bloody pussies not sure why I didn't think any of it and I even share them with my coworkers. I even came across an storie App with sister on sister action, incest and so on you get the idea. Not sure why I read or dismissed all of that probably because it was all new to me. I also came across a camera pen USB he had bought that for some reason I was snopping around and I found a clip in it that showed what seemed he had video taped his female coworkers in the restroom anyways There's alot more that I can share. He killed himself about 2 years ago and constantly thinking I'm being blamed for it or possibly set up I'm sick of it thou. So be careful!
>>
>>18669858
>accidental bite
>>
How the fuck does a dog draws blood when playing? That's a fucking dangerous dog, I've had several dogs myself and met several others and they learn from a very young age to not bite people hard enough to hurt them.

I know you're all faggots but sometimes dogs needs punishment, yes it was an accident but it's still a dangerous behavior that needs to be dealt with instantly, you don't want your dog to randomly bite a child.
>>
>>18669863
I can't even. Thought nothing of it? Who the fuck raised you?
>>
>>18669858
>accidental bite
no such thing

you smack them hard on the nose with rolled up newspaper every single time they even play bite, starting from when they're pups.

retarded people obviously don't know how to deal with dogs and aren't qualified to even have them.
>>
>>18669858
The point is that it hurt. It is a completely normal reaction, especially when one is stressed or agitated, to react violently to being hurt.

OP, speaking from a guy's perspective, one of the most irritating things to me is women whose motherly instincts kick in over their shitty little dog or spoiled brat of a kid and defends them over everyone else no matter what.

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and I love kids - but when they misbehave and you take their side over the person who just got bit/kicked/whatever, you are part of the problem.

I don't know your dog or how you train him, but judging from what you've posted and the way you posted it (a "playful nip" is clearly not what took place), you seem to be one of those people.
>>
>>18669882
>It is a completely normal reaction, especially when one is stressed or agitated, to react violently to being hurt

I bet you have anger issues
>>
I adopted a dog and he ended up biting the mailman so hard it drew blood when the fence door came open. I made up excuses in my head at first but ultimately I had to own it as my fault because it's my dog.

Never really managed to train his defensive nature away so I take extra precaution. He is not good with people enetering the house so I acknowledge that.
>>
>>18669890

I don't at all. You don't have to have mental issues to feel that flash of anger when you stub your toe, or bump your head, or get bitten by your dumbass dog after a shitty day at work. That's called a normal reaction. You disagree?
>>
>>18669905
I think the way you describe a 'flash of anger' heavily implies you're male.

Capacha: DICK Hankelow
>>
>>18669858
True. I find it suspicious how he acted first, then later on found justification in something he only knew after the fact.

>>18669863
the fuck?
>>
>>18669787
Train your dog, they shouldn't be biting people. Tell your husband to calm down and help you train him. Aggressive punishments don't work on dogs it encourages more bad behaviour.
>>
>>18669787
Little shit shouldn't have bit him

I would've fucking cut off it's ears to teach it a lesson
>>
>>18669787
how the fuck did you never see 'this dark side' of your husband before your marriage? how long have you known him? did you get married instantly?
>>
Dude, when my dog bit me, I bit him way fucking worse. I've kicked wholesale ass for less.
>>
>>18669844
can confirm this. Have a labrador too, she knows not to bite that hard and is even kinder with children.

If she would bite me to make a blood mark, I would be sure to let her know his is wrong. Your husband is training her, be thankful for that.

Imagine that your dog bites a small child like that.

You also need to be trained. Everytime you get the urge of looking at the private messages of your husband, go next to him and give him a surprise head. Trust me that this will do wonders to your wedding.
>>
girl u so dumb
>>
>>18670997
> I find it suspicious how he acted first, then later on found justification in something he only knew after the fact
When something draws blood, you fucking feel it. He knew because it really fucking hurt.
>>
>>18669787
Yeah if your dog bit him it deserves it.
My dog play bites with me because she knows I know how to play with her, she would never bite another person, and if she did I fully expect them to smack her shit in, otherwise I would.
>>
>>18669787

>>18669787

Ok not a femanon but for what my opinion is worth (mental health background). Since the dog did draw a bit of blood it's possible your husband was just afraid and reacted without thinking. However I'd definitely keep an eye on other behaviour especially his regular manner towards the dog. Also if he's showing controlling behaviour/delusional jealousy (accusing you of cheating with no proof, or asking where you're going/what you're doing/who with constantly. But I think it's a bit premature to automatically think he is some monster for freaking out after a dog made him bleed.

Also if your dog is a pitbull or pitbull mix fuck you. Pitbull owners need to be cast away from society like lepers were.
>>
Train your dog you stupid bitch fuck women
>>
you are retarded, be happy he didnt slap you instead

why dont you train your dog
>>
Faemon here.
You should divorce and marry your dog.
You must tell your husband today.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.