[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1240393095655.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
My boyfriend cheated on me.
The first time i suspected it he talked me out of it.
I felt horrible because he made me believe that I was just being a jealous idiot. Truns out I was right.
One of the reasons he never told me was
>i got myself stuck in a relationship just to stay polite and nice as to not hurt you further

He always saw it as an open relationship. I asked him several times if its serious and that I didnt want any open relationship or polygamy shit. He told me not to worry.
That he loves me.

And here I am now. Completly hurt. Feeling like shit.
Feeling like I will never love again.

Any way i can get over this?
>>
Always, always, always trust your instincts.

I have had to learn and re-learn this lesson the hard way a couple times.
>>
>>18669665
>He always saw it as an open relationship.

he was up front about the nature of the relationship, he didn't cheat. No one is forcing you to be involved, walk away if the terms of the deal aren't satisfactory.
>>
File: 87.gif (878KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
87.gif
878KB, 500x250px
No, a girl took your boyfriend right in front of you and you did absolutely nothing. We call that ''cuck'' in the male world.
>>
File: 88.jpg (159KB, 639x304px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
159KB, 639x304px
>>18669681
Fuck, wrong picture.
>>
>>18669677
you need to re-read
>>
>>18669667
I hate myself for saying this but I just dont understand why he did this to me. I still have feelings for him i think.

>>18669677
He told me he meant it serious. He said he loves me. I made it clear several times that i didnt want this sort of "open relationship" he had with his "ex" who he cheated on me with.

And yet he commited just so he could hurt me?

>>18669681
Im gay. No girls involved here.
How am i at fault for this?
>>
>>18669667

This. Gut feeling is usually right.

You learn. You move on. And stay the hell away from weak little cunts like your ex.
>>
>>18669709
>I just dont understand why he did this to me
Because he wanted to. He did not and does not care about you at all. To put it simply, he did it because he's a shit human being.
>>
>>18669709

It's called "having your cake and eating it too". He wanted to play it safe, have you as backup if things didn't work out with his ex behind your back. That's why you need to get the hell away from him (and any people like him, they're too weak for meaningful relationships or even friendships).

And don't listen to >>18669681, he just thought you were female and therefore tried to somehow reason that guys betraying girls is perfectly okay (but will whine pathetically about being single or cheated on by a girl, kek). Classic shitposting.
>>
File: 1497058878929.jpg (13KB, 584x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497058878929.jpg
13KB, 584x426px
>>18669709
>Im gay. No girls involved here.
That doesn't change anything that I said.

Also, don't listen to >>18669724 it's a roastie, she wouldn't understand guys issues.
>>
>>18669721
but doesnt that make me the same?
why the fuck would i fall for someone like that or even still have feelings for him and sorrow when I should just be full of hate for him after all this

What kind of human being does that make me

>>18669724
I know he used me but I just...i dont fucking know why someone would do that to you.
How can you put such an act on and hurt others while playing the victim all the time.

I feel bad for even writing about this but I need to get atleast a little potion of what i experienced/feel out to someone.

>>18669729
and what the fuck was I supposed to do?
He kept lying to me. I would have never found out if I wouldnt have put pressure on his ex. Just because I somehow somewhat broke him and he told me it came to all this.
And when he admited it he played it all like it was my fault for forcing him into this relationship when it was him dragging me down, well knowing that I would get hurt.

I am an idiot for still having feelings for this guy after all he did to me and I dont even understand myself why.
>>
>>18669741
You're allowed to be sad, anon. That's totally normal. You fell for him because you didn't know when you met him he was capable of this. I'm sure at first, it did seem like he cared or loved you. But now you know better. You are still feeling love for the person you thought he was.
>>
>>18669741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABVRvJ4Sjg
>>
File: OP.jpg (51KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
51KB, 730x548px
>>18669741
>and what the fuck was I supposed to do?
Beat the shit out of the other guy/chick. Jesus, you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>18669665
Hannah?
>>
>>18669748
thanks you very much!!

>>18669752
will watch it thanks!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.