[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend just broke up with me because he said he thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
My boyfriend just broke up with me because he said he thinks I'm a sociopath
>>
Good man.
>>
>>18669551
Good Man? this is 4chan like everyone is basically a sociopath
>>
Your boyfriend is a genius. I wish I would have been as smart when I was with my boyfriend.
>>
>>18669544
Are you?
>>
he's probably right.
and you should be proud to belong to the master race.
what do you think made him say that?
>>
>>18669563
he said and I quote "you have no empathy for anyone or anything" and he said I just act demented which idk how I do that
>>
>>18669568
thought so.
do you actually lack empathy? because i get accused of that too and i still think i'm being reasonable that if you brought something on to yourself or refuse to change what you could then you deserve zero empathy.
>>
>>18669581
you're thinking of sympathy not empathy
>>
>>18669581
no I just think logically (or at least I think I do)
and he thinks that = no empathy
>>
>>18669568
>which idk how I do that
you probably treat him like shit while feeling no remorse or even recognizing that you're doing it in the first place because you actually do have no empathy or self awareness
>>
>>18669587
nope I said the same thing and he said no empathy
>>
>>18669592
I was talking about the demented thing and I actually treated him great,
>>
>>18669589
yeah, some people think that some situations deserve empathy no matter how they got created. i disagree. but you're better off without that sad sack. if he can't think logical and thinks you should give empathy where none is due, he's simply not worth your time.
>>
>>18669598
If you don't have any empathy you of course would think that.

You need to give specifics and go into detail on the scenario or this thread is pointless.
>>
>>18669602
thank you!
>>
There isn't even a question here....
>>
>>18669602
You still are confusing empathy and sympathy.

Sympathy is something you give. Empathy is a skill you either posses or don't.
>>
>>18669604
ok idc when people die and I think some people deserve death and I think him and most people are winey pussys and need to grow a pear because they get offended and cry themselves to sleep over every little thing or anything actually, and I constantly told him nice things was nice and great overall and gave him way more gifts than he gave me the only time "treated him bad blah"is when is asked for my opinion so I gave honest answers noting drastic just like yeah u look stupid and stuff like that
>>
>>18669621
Ok give a specific example where he was being a "whiney pussy" or got offended at something you did.
>>
>>18669626
um when his cat died, when I said hitler did a good thing because of population control and he's jewish, and other small af sjw bs
>>
>>18669621
How long have you been with him for princess?

2 weeks?
>>
>>18669621
let me translate I've seen so many chicks like this:
>I can do no wrong, be as huge a cunt as I want to and say whatever I want and if you ever call me out on it you're just a whiny little bitch and you're overreacting

good for your bf, he dodged a psycho
>>
>>18669632
uh-huh. Totally reasonable.
>>
>>18669633
364 days he broke up with me the day be4 one year
>>
>>18669568
Jesus, he sounded like a feminized cunt.

Why were you even with him?
>>
>>18669653
because I'm a idiot thats why
>>
>>18669653
>empathy means that you're a feminised cunt
If you have no empathy, you're not a fully developed human being. That's essentially what psychopathy is, a developmental disorder.
>>
What are you asking advice on?
>>
>>18669553
>this is 4chan like everyone is basically a sociopath
not only does nobody on here know what that term even means neither is the majority here a sociopath
>>
>>18669632
You got too greedy mate. I wasn't sure whether you were baiting or not until that post.
>>
>>18669632
>um when his cat died, when I said hitler did a good thing because of population control and he's jewish, and other small af sjw bs
we got an edgelord over here
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.