[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: tfw.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
5KB, 645x773px
How do I get gf
>>
>>18669529
You don't. We do not get gfs, we are stuck here forever.
>>
>>18669529
u dont
>>
Top kek
>>
File: 1503989491802.png (7KB, 429x283px) Image search: [Google]
1503989491802.png
7KB, 429x283px
>>18669583
At least you get a giggle out of the misery that is my existence.
>>
File: yeah man.jpg (263KB, 1200x677px) Image search: [Google]
yeah man.jpg
263KB, 1200x677px
Unironically become friends with Chad so he can introduce you to women.
>>
just lift brah
just go outside brah
just bee urself brah
>>
if you have to ask the question, its probably not gonna happen

live your life, do what you want and dont care what other people think, maybe circumstance will yield you the gf you desire
>>
>>18669693
I have no friends either. I do not know any Chad.
>>18669708
>just lift brah
I try but I can not get into a regular routine cuz I have chronic pain which immobilizes me.
>just go outside brah
I went outside several times, e.g. on a sunday afternoon into the town, but I got very insecure and only wanted to go back home. Looks like I became a total shut in.
>just bee urself brah
You mean a self-conscious, insecure, depressive faggot who wants to kill himself? I beg to pardon, but disagree. I should work as hard as I can on changing myself.
>>18669718
>maybe circumstance will yield you the gf you desire
Unlikely
>>
>>18669732
as i said, its unlikely, just do what makes you happy and remove things from your life that make you miserable
>>
>>18669743
I can't remove myself from my life to improve my life - this would just be suicide.
>>
>>18669757
now that's just self loathing man

there are factors in your environment that are contributing to your general unhappiness, anxiety and insecurity

if you work on removing those things, starting with the small, then your life will surely improve. im not saying everything will be awesome, but you will feel better

also if you use R9K, LEAVE and never return
>>
>>18669732
>I have no friends either. I do not know any Chad.
Then we become the Chad.
>>
>>18669775
how?
>>
>>18669776
Yeah, I'm leaving now.
>>
>>18669772
Well, things that make me unhappy with a small description:
>I am overweight again (BMI: 28)
I used to slim down through sport and a diet change until the end of last year, but stress from the university and my chronic pain make it very hard to retain a training routine or even work properly at all. Sometimes I am knocked out for 1 - 2 weeks and can't even get groceries. The illness in incurable.
>I am mediocre at my studdies
I was very good until the end of my B.Sc. When I changed university I droped down a little bit. It did not help that I had to take a part time job to finance myself and my chronic illness.
>I have no friends
Well, all my atempts of getting friends at the university have been knocked down. I am compleately alone. I have no one left to "ask" in my vicinity.
>I am a 25 years old virgin
Well, no friends, no social life and no gf and no sex is no surprise.
>I have barely time for any of my previous (school time) hobbies, nor the funds
I liked to play pc games, but my pc is very outdated and barely functions - no money to upgrade. I guess by now I have also grown out of it.
I liked to build miniature models e.g. Wh40k, but the prices are redicules and it is very time consuming.
I also wanted to start sports shooting, but there is no club or shooting range in my vicinity.
>>
I also would like to know. Where do I go to find one? I don't go to college and also have no friends. I also don't drink and hate parties.
>>
Is church a good place to look for a girlfriend as an adult?
>>
>>18669529
You don't. They get you -- if they think you're worth getting.
>>
>How do I get gf

Step 1: get really good at getting laid.

Step 2: get laid an awful lot.

Step 3: send happy phone messages to each of them until one wants to lock you down.

Step 4: get locked down, I guess.
>>
>>18669772
I can see where OP is coming from.
He's obviously depressed and wants things to change but he's in a vicious cycle.

He's lonely so he's become depressed/self-conscious/anxious/ whatever.
These issues from said loneliness push him even deeper into his seclusion.
Repeating the cycle until he either goes out even if he doesn't want to or an heros.

I'm in the same position right now.
I want to have friends very much and be able to have fun in college like every other normie but I've gotten to the point in my depressed, suicidal, isolation that I don't even take the chances to fix things when I'm given those chances.
Just skipped a rush ever for a fraternity because I just didn't feel like it.
>>
Ok, a word from bf-less girl with bf-less friends - nice girls hates parties as much as you do. And we don't know how to find boyfriends as well. I guess we should look for someone in the places we like, not in the places where we think will be someone free. If you like board games, look if there is a convention with that theme. Like books? Go to the meetings with some authors. Maybe your local community organizes some workshops. I think social places like collage and work are also important - when you are not forced to interact, you probably won't. But at workplace you have to. It also gives you one topic you share from the start.
Flirting games sound stupid. Just talk with girls like with normal human beings. Trying to impress really gives opposite result. Seeing someone being passionate over some topic is a thing that is interesting.
>>
>>18669772
this is the most retarded thing ever said

there is lots of successful people (as in, money and/or a professional career they like/love) that are lonely as hell
you have to be really stupid to think that they will change themselves and "remove things from your life that makes them miserable"
>>
>>18670638
This is pretty accurate. Nice girls don't go to parties or bars. Honestly I've almost made this mistake before.
I basically was confident, or at least talkative, open, nice, and funny to a girl I met at a museum and she got really attached really fast and I ended up hurting her feelings.
>>
>>18670724
Do you go to these places alone? I don't really have any friends
>>
>>18670413
This may be the least autistic things i have ever heard on 4chan.

He is right.
>>
>>18669529
>Crush on several sloots
>You will notice one who you would bang but is not your first choice.

This is the perfect position to have a woman in because if you want them too much they sense it.

>Decide to go out with plan b
>She senses you arent full googoo
>Jumps from 6 to 8
>Enjoy relationship

Sidenote:Those girls you wanted so bad will want to fuck you, but justbecause they sense you starting to disengage. Once you show interest the will either withdraw their offer or fuck you once or twice then act weird. THEY WILL NOT BE YOUR GF. YOU WILL NOT UPGRADE. YOU ARENT CHAD JUST FUCK THEM WITH A RUBBER AND GO BACK TO YOUR 8.
>>
go outside dumbass
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.